Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey CivicX,

Hope all is good with everyone!

It’s been about a month and a half since I’ve posted anything but here’s an update on how my Si is currently sitting.

I purchased the wheels and springs very shortly after purchasing the car and just got time to have them installed this weekend.

The wheels are Enkei Rpf 1 - specs are 18x9 +35 offset with the factory 235/40 tires.

Springs are Eibach’s Pro-kit. I did not get rear camber arms because I wanted to see how off the camber really was after installation and allowing the springs some time to settle.

I have had no issues with rubbing at all so far but again, we will see if I rub upfront after some settling with the springs.

Anyways, let me stop blabbing on. I’ll attach a couple of pics I snapped of the car this evening.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

-brantheman

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheels and springs installed! 9D314ACC-E279-449B-8469-0D95C86EB9F3

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheels and springs installed! 04889325-6A14-4755-A050-D90CC0DC50BD

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheels and springs installed! 8BB68775-F2D3-4614-B1B4-A46DB1664576

Last edited:

Yal

New to the brand
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
My wheels are about 8 pounds lighter than stock. Seems to have made things noisier.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
18x9? You typed 17x9
I’m gonna say yeah, it was a typo bc he wrote that he used the factory tires.

And no offense to the OP. I’ve always been a huge fan of the RPF1’s, but now that I see them on the civic, I’m just like ehhh, they dont look as good as I hoped.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Back on the hunt...

OP
OP
Brantheman

Brantheman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
My wheels are about 8 pounds lighter than stock. Seems to have made things noisier.
Yal,

What wheels are you rocking? I don’t know that I notice that much extra noise. Did you change tire set up as well? Would love to see a pic of your Si!

Best to you!

OP
OP
Brantheman

Brantheman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
18x9? You typed 17x9
Zhendexing,

You are correct, my apologies! I must’ve been half asleep typing. Lol They are in fact 18x9. I fixed it in the original post as well!

Best regards!

OP
OP
Brantheman

Brantheman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I’m gonna say yeah, it was a typo bc he wrote that he used the factory tires.

And no offense to the OP. I’ve always been a huge fan of the RPF1’s, but now that I see them on the civic, I’m just like ehhh, they dont look as good as I hoped.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Back on the hunt...
Sgtmorph,

Definitely a typo! Lol I fixed the original post.

Also, no offense taken. I myself have always been a big fan of Rpf 1’s and was skeptical of how they might look on this car. Whatever you end up choosing for wheels will definitely look great and I hope you post some pics for us to enjoy! Good luck on your hunt!

Kind regards!

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Those wheels look great man, I really wish my RPF1s were silver. I am running 18x9.5 +38, you shouldn't really have anything to worry about as far as rubbing. I use to run the stock tires and now I am on 255/35/18 Bridgestone tires, still no rub on lowering springs with about 1.2 inch drop. To anyone asking, the stock tires are incredibly heavy and lightweight wheels plus better tires is definitely one of the best mods I've done to the car. Even on the stock all seasons the steering response was much better, and there was a lot more confidence in cornering.

OP
OP
Brantheman

Brantheman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Those wheels look great man, I really wish my RPF1s were silver. I am running 18x9.5 +38, you shouldn't really have anything to worry about as far as rubbing. I use to run the stock tires and now I am on 255/35/18 Bridgestone tires, still no rub on lowering springs with about 1.2 inch drop. To anyone asking, the stock tires are incredibly heavy and lightweight wheels plus better tires is definitely one of the best mods I've done to the car. Even on the stock all seasons the steering response was much better, and there was a lot more confidence in cornering.
Ebatr24,

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Do you happen to have any pics of your Si with the new 255/35/18? I would love to see how it looks. A nice summer tire is definitely on my to do list!

Best to you!

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Ebatr24,

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Do you happen to have any pics of your Si with the new 255/35/18? I would love to see how it looks. A nice summer tire is definitely on my to do list!

Best to you!
I suck at taking pictures man lol, not sure why I can't seem to take a decent picture of this car.

OP
OP
Brantheman

Brantheman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TSX, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I suck at taking pictures man lol, not sure why I can't seem to take a decent picture of this car.
Ebatr24,

Lol no worries! If you ever take one you like, please do share! Sounds like an awesome set up.

Best to you!
Sponsored