Wheel Spacers

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Did a search but didn't find a whole lot. Just picked up my Sport Hatch and was interested in doing a very small wheel spacer. I think the smallest is 15mm? Anyone have recommendations on brand? Google shows me tons but this is a place I don't like to skimp. Had 'em on my truck and they were great. I know the "right" answer is to get aftermarket rims with a different offset but I don't really plan on changing the rims on here as the stock ones are quite nice. Was just looking to get them slightly more flush with the body.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
Did you use them on stock rims? If so how thick did you go and do you have a picture of the outcome?
It was for a different car. Sorry. Quality brand though. I am sure others will point you to an ebay listing. Obvious a few variables play on "how thick".. ie, alignment and ride height to prevent rubbing. 15mm is about 1/2 inch. At some point ensuring enough thread engagement of the lug nuts/bolts becomes the concern.

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
It was for a different car. Sorry. Quality brand though. I am sure others will point you to an ebay listing. Obvious a few variables play on "how thick".. ie, alignment and ride height to prevent rubbing. 15mm is about 1/2 inch. At some point ensuring enough thread engagement of the lug nuts/bolts becomes the concern.
Gotcha. In the past I've always used either spacers or adapters depending on the vehicle. I'm assuming on the Civic I can get away with a pure spacer being I'm just looking to get a little more flush.

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
GarageLine.com is a sponsor here that makes them. top notch quality and fast shipping. I've had all around 20mm on for a year now, no issues. They do 15mm as well.

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
GarageLine.com is a sponsor here that makes them. top notch quality and fast shipping. I've had all around 20mm on for a year now, no issues. They do 15mm as well.

I actually just found their site. Do you have some pictures with your 20mm installed?
Sponsored