What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dirty lol. Such a drastic difference between a dirty white car and a dirty black car. Looking good.
It’s dirtier than it looks haha but you are definitely right. Black is a hard color to keep clean but looks so good when it is.

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
It’s dirtier than it looks haha but you are definitely right. Black is a hard color to keep clean but looks so good when it is.
Hell yea. Black is one is one of the dopest colors when kept up on

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
That might be the dopest exhaust they make for the car. Did you notice performance gains going from stock?
Thanks bro. I've had a few people hate on it, calling it a disgrace to real performance cars that come with quad tips from the factory. Little do they know, I actually own one of those performance cars so the joke is on them :rofl:

Regarding performance, I've driven about 1k miles since I put it on and figure the ECU has re-learned in that amount of time. I feel a very slight loss in torque way down low but it does seem to breathe better up top. The power delivery up above 5k RPM doesn't seem to fall on its face like it did with the stock exhaust. So maybe a few more HP. Definitely nothing major but it is noticeable.

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
F the haterz. That's a beautiful piece and fits the car perfectly. Love the burnt tips :thumbsup:
The car does fall on it's face up high. Which is a lot different then the vtecs I've owned. Glad to hear to hear it feels a little better!

Last edited:

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag