What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
That's the best rear end I think I've seen on an Si sedan! What's that red trim on the rear?

How hard was the wing install? Holes left on your trunk from the OEM one?
I think the stock wing looks much better. I'm not a fan of this wing on the Si or R.

hicompb18c1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Accord LX (wife's)
Country flag
I think the stock wing looks much better. I'm not a fan of this wing on the Si or R.
I'm on the fence about it. I agree the CTR wing is a little aggressive for our sedans, but I think the stock sedan spoiler sucks. The sides remind me of floppy dog ears drooping over, doesn't look aggressive or sporty in the slightest.

Thanks bro!

The red trim is simply the original lower trim. It can be removed from the bumper with one screw on both ends followed by 4 snaps. Then 4 clips towards the center then 2 more snaps. Quite easy to remove.

The wing was a bit of a pain to place if you're working alone as you try to align and perfectly drill your hole for the screws to properly install. frankly, my holes were a bit bigger than what it should be, but it's now hidden underneath that plastic.

I bought another trunk wing with LED that fitted nicely and hid the holes that the oem spoiler left. I painted it myself to obviously match the body paint.
Thanks man, the trim looks really good IMO. Definitely got me thinking.

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
I'm on the fence about it. I agree the CTR wing is a little aggressive for our sedans, but I think the stock sedan spoiler sucks. The sides remind me of floppy dog ears drooping over, doesn't look aggressive or sporty in the slightest.

Thanks man, the trim looks really good IMO. Definitely got me thinking.
Maybe some other angles might look better! And at the end of the day.. It's what you like and what makes you happy that counts! I agree on the stocky. If they put a dope spoiler and an Ex bumper on the sedan the car would even look better than it already does

LanceSI-10thgen

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI Sedan 2018 (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
I've already made up my mind about that spoiler even before I purchased the car. While the OEM is minimalist, I believe that the SI's capabilities better matches the "aggressive look" of the Type R spoiler and gives it the respect it deserves. Just my two cents about it. And since I installed it myself, I am more than proud that it's there because I made it possible to be there... :dance::dance::dance:

aethecarfanatic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Met someone at Cars and Coffee last weekend with a HFP '19 Si coupe in Tonic yellow (super jealous of his HFP pkg) and he mentioned one of his fog lights was cracked from something hitting it. I panic ordered some Lamin-X film to try and relieve my stress about having to replace a fog light housing on a brand new car.

Decided to go with yellow because why not, I personally think it breaks up my white/clear front end now that all my orange is gone. I can now sleep at night and my fogs look JDM as h*ck

Edit: thoughts on Lamin-x for anyone interested: super fast shipping, came from GA and was here in 4 days, film was PERFECT size, obviously you need an exacto blade to cut off the alignment tabs. Goes on dry and follow the instructions about starting in the middle and moving out with a circular motion and you'll be golden. I was worried about it not stretching the concave lens but it worked perfectly. Also they were $15 so I'm thoroughly pleased with the quality and if I get tired of yellow I can just order new clear ones

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? IMG_2421

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Rear visor installed... has anyone else done this? I wasnt able to get the visor very flush with the roof, is that how this normally is?

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20190823_171412

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20190823_164954