What's your firmware version?

ResortCasual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Call Honda at 1-800-999-1009, that's where I initiated my first complaint. I was issued a case number and assigned a case manager. I described each infotainment issue I've been experiencing in detail, both with my dealer and Honda case manager. I've even met with in person the service manger at my dealer and Honda regional parts and service manager. This has been ongoing for months now. I hope this is fixed in January as promised. The car looks great, is fun to drive, and handles well, but the infotainment issues make the car a disappointment.
Thanks for the info.

The reason I asked was I responded to a Honda Customer Service tweet from October last week and got a response back that I should contact their "In Car Technology Support" desk at 888-528-7876. Perhaps this number and the 1009 number get routed to the same place in the end.

I have not had time to call the 7876 number but I plan to this week.

I am also going in on Saturday to my local dealer for the first time to have the parking brake recall done as well as a couple of other minor things looked at and will bring up the issues with the infotainment system (mostly around CarPlay support) that I have experienced.

RC
Sponsored

WhiteCastleKid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I’d like to resurrect this thread can somebody please post the latest firmware to the Navi head unit.

Got my first freeze today after having the car for six months but I think it’s because I updated my iPhone to the latest version and I know that Apple did some changes to CarPlay thank you in advance

indredcold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Yes, please. My 2016 civic touring is having issues. I get a lot of error messages saying "low tire pressure" or "charging system not function properly" but they are false. My tire pressure is fine and so is my charging system. after driving it a couple of times they go away and then a couple of weeks later they come back. I would like to update my firmware if possible.

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
Thanks is that the version number on the about screen on the infotainment unit self. Thanks
I believe that I copied that from the (hidden) screen with the radio serial number. But it's likely available elsewhere in the menu.

WhiteCastleKid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I believe that I copied that from the (hidden) screen with the radio serial number. But it's likely available elsewhere in the menu.
I found a version screen in the menu system and I think it starts off with 1.F1