What should I be paying for a used 2017-19 SI

I will soon be in the market for a new car as a couple days ago I was involved in a motor vehicle accident with my previous Honda. I was wonder what would be a reasonable OTD Price for a used Honda Civic Si (17-19) I see a lot of them on the market now I’m assuming they are fresh from leases. I’m in the south jersey area and would appreciate any numbers.

I will soon be in the market for a new car as a couple days ago I was involved in a motor vehicle accident with my previous Honda. I was wonder what would be a reasonable OTD Price for a used Honda Civic Si (17-19) I see a lot of them on the market now I’m assuming they are fresh from leases. I’m in the south jersey area and would appreciate any numbers.
In August of 2019 I bought a 19 SI for $23,600. After tax is was a little over 25k. In Northern Indiana where I'm from used 17' and 18's go around $21-22,500. That's why I opted to just give up a thousand more for a new one. Might be some food for thought. Either way get one! Also, condolences for your accident, hope is all well.

Miro

I bought a 17 si with 33k miles for 18k in Cali I should’ve just bought it new but fuck it
That's damn good especially w/ Cali taxes.

I got my 17 Si w/ 30k miles (honda certified) for $21.5k out the door (6% sales tax and $199 doc fee). Best deal I could find in a 250 mile radius.