Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I am looking for some seat covers. If you’re using some link me what you’re using.
Sponsored

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
https://www.autoanything.com/seat-covers/75A4631A0A0.aspx

I purchased a set of front seat covers from there and I have enjoyed them. Since I have a Sport trim I have the cloth seats, these seat covers feel like a nice upgrade in my opinion. Installation was fairly difficult for myself at least, there were no instructions and I had some trouble securing the straps underneath. Overall they are still worth it.

JonnyFlash

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Don't seat covers interfere with the side airbag deployment? That's why I've never bothered with seat covers and just use Scotchgard for stain protection.

OP
OP
U.S.C

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Don't seat covers interfere with the side airbag deployment? That's why I've never bothered with seat covers and just use Scotchgard for stain protection.
They have many that work with the side airbag.

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don’t eat or drink in the car, and I’ve never used seat covers in any vehicle I’ve owned.
Chowing down while driving is one of the main contributors to seat stains.
I’m not saving the interior with seat covers to keep it in perfect condition for the next guy that owns my car when it’s old and vergamelt.
Let him put on seat covers to camouflage the old worn out seats in the old worn out car he bought.

Last edited:

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dickies heavy duty seat covers from walmart form well to the seats

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
ah, a man of sophistication I see. My mom does that with her couch. :D
I had Cabela's seat covers on my old car. They weren't really that comfortable and got dirty.

This car has, among other things, heated seats. I don't really use them often but other people do and if they were on by accident I'd rather not risk there being a lack of airflow.

Plus, the towels are soft and surprisingly a lot more comfortable than the old seat covers were. Easy enough to clean too.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I use some generic seat covers from Walmart and put a towel between them and the seat. The covers work with air bags and I can personally back that claim up. I found out 3 days after buying my Civic hatchback. I put covers on the night I got the car. Got T-boned 3 days later.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some random ones off Amazon that are compatible with airbags. Nothing really special about covers, just need something to keep my others clean. I also put a towel under the cover.

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the OEM Civic branded ones on my rear seats. Front seats are uncovered, I only covered the back because I figured it helps protect the seats against friction when I fold them down. If they were easier to take off and on I'd probably leave them off except for when I need them. Then again, no one who has sat in the back seats has made any comments since they fit so well.

spotty

First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic sport hatchback
Country flag
Hi, I just got a 2020 sport hatch, all the seat covers I look at or call about, either have a middle armrest built into the rear or removable headrest. Mine has the headrest built in and no fold down armrest. Did anyone find seat covers for this type of seat?
Sponsored