What parts are you currently waiting on?

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Kind of like the "what did you do today" thread but a little different. Can be parts you have ordered or parts that are "coming soon" that you're waiting for them to drop, doesn't matter. I'm going to specify though:

Parts ordered, waiting on:
Regamaster II wheels. Today is the day they should get into port, so I'm F5'ing IG just trying to figure out if they actually arrived, lol. Will still be weeks before they get to me though, I think
is_autogroup matte carbon steering wheel
Iconix lug nuts
Not really R-related but some Rx sunglasses that are taking forever to get done. I just want to see, in the sun. Damn.

Not ordered, but waiting for:
PRL high volume intake. Not sure if I'll buy, but waiting to see how it performs for the money. That said, the level of shit they've received in their thread is embarrassing. It's an intake, not a life support system. Have patience, peeps. I get they were a little premature in announcing but they're excited about the product and ran into an issue at the end of the pre-production process. It happens.
27Won exhaust
And anyone, please, help our fuel system. I honestly am not holding my breath for a high pressure pump solution, but rather augmented low pressure side, with port injection added and controlled by something other than Motec. Pipe dreams, probably...
Sponsored

Last edited:

SBPerformance

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Evo, 2003 350z, 1998 CRV, 2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Waiting for PRL to release their intake and allow pre-orders
Waiting for my Titan7 TS5 wheels I ordered in March (hoping they arrive around July)

DuneShoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '16 Tacoma
Country flag
PRL Intercooler
Horn
Phone mount

Hope it all shows up this week.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PRL IC should be arriving next Monday but hopefully sooner >_< . Flex fuel kit is on my shelf. Will re-evaluate whether to install FFK after installing IC. Since I won’t be tracking and mostly happy with just Hondata base map, window welded rmm, silicone intake hose and dry air filter now. IC is just for keeping IAT under control during occasional canyon runs. May upgrade to 27Won rmm later as I’m not feeling any difference from the window weld.

Maybe waiting for a tire sale during July 4 or Black Friday for a proper set of 35-profile summer tires on stock wheels.

Last edited:

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
Waiting for Acuity ssk and related shifter parts to arrive, and waiting to install Hondata flashpro, Sirimoto flex fuel kit and engine side covers once I get my car back from the shop.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M3CS / 2017 Chevy Tahoe Z71
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For sure our exhaust. Tuning it as we speak. Our intercooler as well. It's very promising. As for parts, we don't make I would say Tein coliovers and EDFC.

Dennietho

First Name
Dennie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sonic Grey Pearl FK8
Country flag
Waiting to get ceramic coated this weekend before I install my Mugen visors. I've been waiting since the beginning of April because the scheduling for the ceramic coating keeps getting pushed back.
I possibly have an appointment with Ktuner this week to unlock the ECU and purchase the v1.2.
Ordering a downpipe and turbo blanket tomorrow.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Kind of like the "what did you do today" thread but a little different. Can be parts you have ordered or parts that are "coming soon" that you're waiting for them to drop, doesn't matter. I'm going to specify though:

Not ordered, but waiting for:
PRL high volume intake. Not sure if I'll buy, but waiting to see how it performs for the money. That said, the level of shit they've received in their thread is embarrassing. It's an intake, not a life support system. Have patience, peeps. I get they were a little premature in announcing but they're excited about the product and ran into an issue at the end of the pre-production process. It happens.
27Won exhaust
And anyone, please, help our fuel system. I honestly am not holding my breath for a high pressure pump solution, but rather augmented low pressure side, with port injection added and controlled by something other than Motec. Pipe dreams, probably...
Bought but waiting... my CW type R ! whatever boat it is on taking forever!!!

ordered and arrived
aFe catted downpipe (sending for ceramic heat coating)

Not ordered but waiting:
same as you, PRL high flow intake, 27won exhaust..

will order list as soon as car arrives.
Wrap, ceramic coat, jailbreak, hondata
Sponsored