FearTheH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
So I've somewhat taken a bit of a break from the car lately after getting news that next year I'll be losing my job(along with 300 co-workers) and our work will be sent overseas to India. I've been making Friday the 13th masks for a couple years and selling them locally but am now selling them online to come up with money I can actually allocate for my car. I'm not asking for money, or for anyone to buy one but check them out and let me know what you guys think! I've been thinking about doing a Honda themed mask... be brutally honest with me!(if this isn't allowed please take down)
Https://www.thepropshopva.com
Sponsored

Paprocjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI, 2016 Mazda CX-5
Country flag
They look cool! Prices seem extremely reasonable!

OP
OP
FearTheH

FearTheH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
They look cool! Prices seem extremely reasonable!
Thanks brother! Yeah, I try to keep it on the cheap since everyone else wants a fortune for them. It's afforded me to be able to buy a couple new things for the car :headbang:

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They look great to me. I actually shared your page on my FB with a picture of your Pennywise mask. That thing and the Leatherface would be poop inducing if you rolled up on someone wearing it at night.

OP
OP
FearTheH

FearTheH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! But I have to be honest, the only ones I am currently making myself are the Friday The 13th masks. The others are drop shipped just to help pay some bills... and by bills I mean a new downpipe and front pipe heh heh

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! But I have to be honest, the only ones I am currently making myself are the Friday The 13th masks. The others are drop shipped just to help pay some bills... and by bills I mean a new downpipe and front pipe heh heh
Those look great too... they wouldn't make me poop myself if I walked up behind someone at night and they turned around wearing one. At least not much.

OP
OP
FearTheH

FearTheH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Those look great too... they wouldn't make me poop myself if I walked up behind someone at night and they turned around wearing one. At least not much.
Full Voorhees attire might do it though Haha
I don't do the dressing up but a lot of other people do, and they buy my stuff lol, I've gotten tons of pics I havent even posted yet of famous people doing stuff with them, I love it! It's fun and it gets me cool car stuff occasionally lol

olivia

First Name
olivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Country flag
Have you thought of some extra income? You write pretty well, why not to start blogging or something. I heard it can be profitable. One of my fellows has a blog and writes about new car brands. He told me that when he monetized it and changed host provider into a reliable Zomro.net he became to earn even more.
Sponsored