What is wrong with people??

1. NonyaBisness

NonyaBisness Senior Member

Car(s):
    2016 Civic EX-T
    the "hey look at me trucks" with HID in every factory reflector housing (including fogs) and those stupid retarded wheel well lights, because for some reason they need people to notice their 22" chrome rims with mud tires despite the fact these trucks are lucky if they see a dirt road, like those trucks on that Texas Metal show.

2. NonyaBisness

Car(s):
    2016 Civic EX-T
    debunked decades ago https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/lights-out/

3. unholy79

unholy79 Senior Member

First Name:
    Sam
    Car(s):
    2019 Honda Civic Type-R, 2012 Kawsaki Vulcan 900 Custom, 2008 Chevy Silverado
    Feels worse this year than ever before and I've been driving for 25 years.

Rickmeister 48 and silverrascal thanked this.
  4. Yoda

Yoda Member

Car(s):
    2016 LX MT
    Last time I told someone their headlights were off, they gave me the finger and drove away. I ignore it now. Don't need a road rage incident.

saz468 and Gruber thanked this.
  5. silverrascal

silverrascal Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
    Definitely, the prominence of "auto on" lights and LED DRLs have made drivers dumb af. I can count on my hand and feet on a daily basis the numbers of drivers cruising mindlessly with their lights off at night on highways and surface streets. If they're coming toward me on a street, I'll flash 'em. On highways if I get behind one, I'll flash 'em. How many actually turn their fkn headlights on? None. Not one. SMH.

saz468 and Rickmeister 48 thanked this.
  6. Gruber

Gruber Senior Member

First Name:
    Mark
    Car(s):
    2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
    This can't be just "debunked." Too late.
    By now, almost everyone had heard about it, and while they may not necessarily be real killer gang members, a lot of angry drank, half drunk, drugged or just asshole losers apparently don't turn their lights on on purpose challenging easily excitable drivers to a "what'ya gonna do about it?" No amount of blinking is going to make them turn the lights on. Instead, the whole thing just turns THEM on. In addition, an asshole, even if he initially just forgot to turn his lights on, will often take the blinking as a challenge.

I completely don't react to unlighted cars or overly lighted cars. I expect them, and I keep away. It certainly doesn't rise my blood pressure. So, sorry those normal drivers who actually honestly forgot to turn on their lights. I'm not going to help you.

I think it's the job of the police, but the police are activated by only one trigger: speed. That's what the auto insurance lobby requires.

7. liljay2008

liljay2008 Senior Member

First Name:
    Jide
    Car(s):
    2017 SI
    Lmao

8. Donkeyhotay123

Donkeyhotay123 Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Civic Hatch
    Its nature's smart strategy to simply outbreed your predators

9. daniellee789

daniellee789 Senior Member

First Name:
    Daniel
    Car(s):
    2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
    Yes!!! They have outrageously huge tires the size of smart cars as well. I hate the stupid underglow they have as well, they always pick some outlandish color that doesn't even go with the car. Some of them even have light bars, which I'm pretty sure are illegal

10. NonyaBisness

Car(s):
    2016 Civic EX-T
    problem is the stupid people are outbreeding the smart people cause they are too stupid to understand if you keep forking without protection you have more kids that you can't afford.

saz468 and Civics4Ever thanked this.
  11. Civics4Ever

Civics4Ever Rally Red EXT

Swimming pool tech
    First Name:
    Gene
    Car(s):
    99 Civic DX, 16 EXT Civic Coupe
    It's np, they just collect welfare.

saz468 thanked this.
  12. NonyaBisness

Car(s):
    2016 Civic EX-T
    and who do you think pays for that?

13. OP
    OP
    Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48 Senior Member

MI6
    First Name:
    Overlord
    Car(s):
    2018 civic ex-t
    I forgot to add to my original post, that I was rear ended in a hit and run by someone with no lights on. Almost forgot about it, it's been about six years now.
    We were coming home about one in the morning and had to turn onto this super dark road to circle back and try and find another spot as some fool was parked in my handicapped spot with no tags ( that's a whole other thread of idiots) but any way, we never saw this truck come up on us and he must of been going about 50 by the way he hit us. Never stopped and totaled the car. Neighbors saw him and verified it was a truck with no lights on. Never heard anything from the police, but didn't expect to.

14. Civics4Ever

Civics4Ever Rally Red EXT

Swimming pool tech
    First Name:
    Gene
    Car(s):
    99 Civic DX, 16 EXT Civic Coupe
    Honest hardworking, overtaxed people like me.

saz468 thanked this.
  15. saz468

saz468 Senior Member

First Name:
    Stan
    Car(s):
    2018 civic EX-T coupe
    #60 saz468, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    It’s funny just yesterday on my way home from work at 12:30 am (work odd hours ) a older CR-V was in front of me my headlights were shining on the rear of the car and noticed that the taillights weren’t on whe I got into the left lane I noticed he was driving with the daytime running lights on it’s a 5 miles run to the next light on a very dark highway. I started to flash my lights at him behind and on the side of him ( they were a elderly couple) and honking my horn he looked at me and I was telling him his lights weren’t on he sped up and he looked scared now thinking about this it’s twelve midnight we’re the only two cars on the road I must look like a lunatic flashing my lights and honking the horn. The problem is that this area has a lot of panthers and wild bore and it’s dark you hit hit one your car will be destroyed. As we got to the traffic light I rolled down the window to tell him again that he’s lights weren’t on he asked me frantically what do You want! I replied you’re lights aren’t on he realize this and apologize and said to me I thought you was a crazy person. Yeah I kind of figured that o_O