Evee

First Name
Evee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I have recently bought a 2016 Honda Civic LX and this plastic thing was in the center console.
It doesn't seem to fit anything, any clue what this could be? Does this thing even belong to this car?
It's about 4.25" x 2.75", no markings or numbers on the front or back. Front and back face looks the same.
Thank you!

Honda Civic 10th gen What is this plastic thing for? uAPNFVt
Sponsored

First Name
Saïd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Touring White Pearl
Country flag
I have recently bought a 2016 Honda Civic LX and this plastic thing was in the center console.
It doesn't seem to fit anything, any clue what this could be? Does this thing even belong to this car?
It's about 4.25" x 2.75", no markings or numbers on the front or back. Front and back face looks the same.
Thank you!

uAPNFVt.jpg
Maybe its the splitter of the center console; I have a plastic piece with the same shape that could be put in the middle of the center console to split it in half

OP
OP

Evee

First Name
Evee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Maybe its the splitter of the center console; I have a plastic piece with the same shape that could be put in the middle of the center console to split it in half
It's raining hard outside right now so I can't go out and test it out. I did find this image online --- is this how yours went on?
The piece was just sitting in the cupholder itself when I found it so I have no idea where it was supposed to go lol

Honda Civic 10th gen What is this plastic thing for? o62gx97

First Name
Saïd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Touring White Pearl
Country flag
It's raining hard outside right now so I can't go out and test it out. I did find this image online --- is this how yours went on?
The piece was just sitting in the cupholder itself when I found it so I have no idea where it was supposed to go lol

o62gx97.jpg
H

o62gx97.jpg
Yes thats its place, there are two little edges that hold it in place

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think there might be 2 spots it can go in there, the spot in the pic and another one underneath the sliding cup holders. It lets you customize how the space in there is configured, just like how the sliding cup holder can be removed if you need the space.

civicdabest-foo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x 1.5L turbo CVT
Country flag
What's the round hole in the divider for?

To save weight? To route a small bundle of cables through? A grab handle of sorts to make pulling out easier? :D

civicdabest-foo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x 1.5L turbo CVT
Country flag
OP, from those pics it looks like the 2 bottom wells of the cup holder have some kind of removable base to make cleaning easier. Is that what it is? My 2017 Touring sedan didn't come with one. That seems totally legit. I should get one :D
Sponsored