SlaughterR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i agree i won't buy unless it 3 inch so hopefully race comes with 3 inch
A good friend of mine is making an exhaust for the new fk8's. He has already made the prototype for my car. He won't use half ass materials and is extremely particular about his welds. It should be a 3" catback, made from 304 SS, a valved system, and we will have dyno results when everything is done. He should have CAD drawings coming out soon. So stay tuned!
Sponsored

SlaughterR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i agree i won't buy unless it 3 inch so hopefully race comes with 3 inch
A good friend of mine is making an exhaust for the new fk8's. He has already made the prototype for my car. He won't use half ass materials and is extremely particular about his welds. It should be a 3" catback, made from 304 SS, a valved system, and we will have dyno results when everything is done. He should have CAD drawings coming out soon. So stay tuned!

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda CR-Z & 2006 Honda S2000
Country flag

OP
OP
CivicR316

CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r and a 2013 chevy silverado hd
Country flag
Thanks for leting me know i keep checking your page for the swift and mishimoto stuff just a wating game now i apprecate ya geting all the good info for us

None of the Seibon parts work on the FK8, I spoke with Seibon and they tested what they made for the sport hatch and nothing lined up so they're making new parts

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thermal R&D is supposed to have an R at their facility this week to create their exhaust for it. I am getting with them to get an exhaust for the Sport hatch and that's what they told me.

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda CR-Z & 2006 Honda S2000
Country flag
Thanks for leting me know i keep checking your page for the swift and mishimoto stuff just a wating game now i apprecate ya geting all the good info for us
Yup I try to check in with companies at least once a week, things seem to be ramping up but companies seem to be waiting for Sema to announce a lot of their parts

OP
OP
CivicR316

CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r and a 2013 chevy silverado hd
Country flag
Ya ill prob just tough it out this year and get the stuff over the winter i am up in wi so it will be in storage all winter for me to work on
Yup I try to check in with companies at least once a week, things seem to be ramping up but companies seem to be waiting for Sema to announce a lot of their parts

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
Thermal R&D is supposed to have an R at their facility this week to create their exhaust for it. I am getting with them to get an exhaust for the Sport hatch and that's what they told me.
Can't wait to see what they come up with! :thumbsup:

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
Hey guys. I urge you to make a call to Password and maybe speak to Leo directly. He should be understanding. I don't have chips in mine.
So I spoke with him, told him the issues, sent pictures and haven't heard anything since the 11th now.

Also, here are some of the pictures I took of the unused, just opened product: (Chips out of the P, scrapes and pits and chips out of the sides, and some of the edges scraped -- not expected for $$$ at least to me.)

Honda Civic 10th gen What is all available for after market parts EdgeScrape Honda Civic 10th gen What is all available for after market parts PChips Honda Civic 10th gen What is all available for after market parts SideScrape2

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I spoke with him, told him the issues, sent pictures and haven't heard anything since the 11th now.

Also, here are some of the pictures I took of the unused, just opened product: (Chips out of the P, scrapes and pits and chips out of the sides, and some of the edges scraped -- not expected for $$$ at least to me.)
I'll meet with him on Thursday, I'll follow up for you then.

Froggie3kb

HondaProKevin.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.HondaProKevin.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, RSX-S, Accord, CR-V
Country flag

EdgeScrape.jpg PChips.jpg SideScrape2.jpg
Ouch, that's quite the time span to still not hear anything back at all. After seeing those pics I don't blame you one bit for not being pleased with the end result.

Does anyone know if PasswordJDM actually makes their carbon fiber products in house or of they contract them out like many other companies do to manufacturers in Thailand, China etc and slap their name on it? I used to be involved with some of this when it comes to motorcycle parts and at first it was eye opening as to what brands just slap their badging on something as it's insane at just how cheap they pump carbon fiber pieces out over there. The profit margins were incredible to say the least.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Ouch, that's quite the time span to still not hear anything back at all. After seeing those pics I don't blame you one bit for not being pleased with the end result.

Does anyone know if PasswordJDM actually makes their carbon fiber products in house or of they contract them out like many other companies do to manufacturers in Thailand, China etc and slap their name on it? I used to be involved with some of this when it comes to motorcycle parts and at first it was eye opening as to what brands just slap their badging on something as it's insane at just how cheap they pump carbon fiber pieces out over there. The profit margins were incredible to say the least.
I believe they make them there although I could be wrong. They're a pretty large facility actually with a machine shop and some other equipment in back. When I drove from PA to CA, I stopped in PW-JDM and got shown around a little bit. I was there to buy some HAMP filters but they were out! I was sad - 3000 miles and out of what I needed! Haha
Sponsored