What Hondata options to select with flexfuel Kit

CBPtypeRgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ FK8, AP1 S2000, F-150, YZF-R6
Country flag
Hi all,

I was wondering if I need to select “Pump has (10% ethanol)” along with the “flexfuel support” and “ethanol input enabled,” when uploading the map on FlashPro.

Also should I remove factory boost limits? And is there any other boxes I need to check? I have intake, exhaust, prl catted downpipe, and intercooler, along with the flexfuel Kit (of course).

Thanks.

Honda Civic 10th gen What Hondata options to select  with flexfuel Kit 9080E83D-EA21-42EA-8D98-4CB6FAD30F3A
Sponsored

JRoye

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic type R, 1997 Civic Ex
Country flag
Hi all,

I was wondering if I need to select “Pump has (10% ethanol)” along with the “flexfuel support” and “ethanol input enabled,” when uploading the map on FlashPro.

Also should I remove factory boost limits? And is there any other boxes I need to check? I have intake, exhaust, prl catted downpipe, and intercooler, along with the flexfuel Kit (of course).

Thanks.

9080E83D-EA21-42EA-8D98-4CB6FAD30F3A.jpeg
What mods do you have?

If you are just running the flexfuel, there are two base maps solely for them. One flexfuel map is for a stock car, and the other is for a flex fuel with exhaust, IC, downpipe. The selection is on the screen before the mod one.

Once you selected that, it will go to the mod screen. You shouldn’t need to check the extra flexfuel support mod. The base maps are preloaded with the mods you need for the flexfuel.