jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
I'm a Strategy Manager for Verizon currently. Can't really ask for more in terms for a job, it checks all the boxes. Been working here since 2014 when I came out of college.
Sponsored

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I'm a Thermal Molecular Engineer.

Usually people think I work on rockets or something with that kind of title. In all honesty? I mostly do 2 hours of hard manual labor followed by 12 hours of sitting in a chair playing on my phone for a week.
how do I apply???

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in the Metal Stamping Industry...... Make OEM parts for Honda.

LMFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I work for the Payroll Division for the SFMTA (San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency) and I get phone calls non stop about paycheck issues for our 8,000 employees. FUN FUN FUN!

Luckyarmpit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf R, 2003 Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Production Support for the online banking (we call it Digital Channels) of a southeastern-based bank. Simply put, I'm the one you're pissed at when you can't login to your online banking. I always tell everyone that "70% of my job is being a firefighter, and the other 30% is running an adult daycare". That's the most accurate way I can describe what I do.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Warehouse Management System Administrator (WMS Admin). It's a very specific form of I.T. :coffee:

olivia

First Name
olivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Country flag
Im a webdevelopment mentor thinking about giving back to the industry. I feel it’s good karma and some may do it because they enjoy helping the next generation. I’ve always felt all of the above and that when you help the next generation enter the field and do it as professionals with all of the correct information on business, they make the industry stronger. Right now I create e-commerce project for online sale. By the way if you need a reliable webhosting provider I can advice my patner Zomro.net great guys. Their plans contain many useful e-commerce-friendly plans and their prices are competititve.

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
CGI Artist at a post production agency in LA focused on look dev and modeling in the auto industry. Auto clients have included Hyundai, Kia, Buick, Lexus, BMW, Ford, Mercedes, and Chrysler.

MattLodi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport+
Country flag
I work in the R&D department for a company that makes professional bathroom accessories like soap dispensers, toilet paper dispensers, trash bin etc,...probably you've used one of our dispensers because we produce OEM for american company too (e.g. Kimberly Clark, Cintas).

Honda Hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Global upstream Marketer for a medical device company. I identify problem areas or gaps for hospital clinicians, justify investment in solutions, define product requirements and work with engineers to see the devices come to life.
Sponsored