What did you pay?

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
2020 Sport touring HB 6MT $30k OTD. Cargo all season mat, wheel locks, door edge film, door handle film, pinstrip (which will probably come off). The dealership they traded with was asking 29980$ on autotrader.
Sponsored

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Picked up my brand new 2020 Civic Si coupe last night. Sticker was $27,2k and I got them down to $23,2k. Total drive out price ended up being $25,0k :nixon: Did not have a trade and did not finance - paid with cashiers check.

Last edited:

Mqk3

First Name
Muhammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Picked up my 2020 HB Sport in SGP last weekend for $24k OTD, I’m in Jersey.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Little late but I got my SI TYP for msrp 30k CAD with aero kit (1200) 2 way remote start(700) winter package(400) and oil care package all added in for 0$

peejay

First Name
peejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
Good day! I'm planning on buying 2019 Civic sport sedan automatic, i've been inquiring from different dealers and they gave me an OTD price ranging from $20,800- $21,300, at this time of the year do you guys think it is a good deal or should i target a lower price?

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good day! I'm planning on buying 2019 Civic sport sedan automatic, i've been inquiring from different dealers and they gave me an OTD price ranging from $20,800- $21,300, at this time of the year do you guys think it is a good deal or should i target a lower price?
I'd check online find msrp and what kind of incentives honda.com is currently offering. If its below msrp it's a great start. I would also reccomended if you have other dealership near by that you go to them and get offers on paper. Try and get them to work for your sale. Remote start accessories ect. Then take a better offer to your preferred dealer and get them to beat it. I've found most places will offer more when you try to leave. And the best piece of buying info I've ever received was "always be prepared to walk away". Ots helped me alot. I spent time at 3 different dealership to get the deal to where I wanted it and then took the offer to my preferred dealer. He matched everything and through in an oil care plan to make the deal. I was not in any rush and had time to invest into the deal as I didn't want to over pay. Also can be wise to hold back on a trade in" you are selling private" then when you have the deal you want on a straight purchase that's when you say you want to trade. And dont let them low ball you they will make back the money on what ever trade price to recoupe there incentives. What ever you plan I hope it works out for you. Cheers.

peejay

First Name
peejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
good day everyone!
ok today a dealer offered me a $20,075 OTD for a new 2019 civic sport sedan and i told the other dealer about it. now the other dealer said they wanted to offer a lower price but they need to validate if the offer is legit. i Am only negotiating OTD thru Email. is it Legal to print screen and email it to them?

Wiley

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline
Country flag
I wasn't having much success negotiating what I thought was a fair deal on a Civic Si so I gave up and tried finding a HB Sport 6MT which seemed difficult to locate as well. Whenever I did come across a pretty good price they wanted to offset that with some expensive "doc" fee. I would pay a bit more for one at the local dealer just for the convenience but was told they didn't have a Sport MT nor did any other dealer they trade with have one. Said they currently weren't even allotted to order one at this time. Geesh....
A couple weeks ago I noticed a 2019 leftover Corolla SE HB, 6MT on a dealers lot and long story short ended up buying it. It was out of state so the $18,360 check I wrote did not include 6% WV tax. I would have preferred a Civic but I'm actually really liking this little car, and I'm not a complete Honda traitor as I have 2 of their motorcycles and a Ridgeline and I'll still be lurking around here.

Evo_s4

First Name
Aye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3
Country flag
good day everyone!
ok today a dealer offered me a $20,075 OTD for a new 2019 civic sport sedan and i told the other dealer about it. now the other dealer said they wanted to offer a lower price but they need to validate if the offer is legit. i Am only negotiating OTD thru Email. is it Legal to print screen and email it to them?

What region are you located

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Sedan, 2006 Element AWD
Country flag
There are end-of-season deals to be had. We just got a new 2019 LX sedan for a 20K drive-off-the-lot price (paid cash; no trade-in).

Just the basic LX trim with the CVT automatic transmission - no dealer-added nonsense.

Evo_s4

First Name
Aye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3
Country flag
After negotiating close around 10 dealership with 200 miles from best I can get for 2019 sport sedan is 19250.
Sticker-22980
Discounted-3730
State- TN

corroboro49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civ Sedan EX-L
Country flag
I had to get a new car in a pinch and used this thread and others to (hopefully) cop a good deal on a 2019, now that the 2020s are rolling out. How'd I do?

Washington DC Metro Area
2019 EX-L Civic Sedan, Modern Steel / Black, NO TRADE IN
Sale Price (Including Destination): $21398
Virginia Taxes: $920.76
Title/Fees: $121.47
Dealer Processing Fee :(: $789

Total out-the door: $23229.23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Sedan, 2006 Element AWD
Country flag
I had to get a new car in a pinch and used this thread and others to (hopefully) cop a good deal on a 2019, now that the 2020s are rolling out. How'd I do?

Washington DC Metro Area
2019 EX-L Civic Sedan, Modern Steel / Black, NO TRADE IN
Sale Price (Including Destination): $21398
Virginia Taxes: $920.76
Title/Fees: $121.47
Dealer Processing Fee :(: $789

Total out-the door: $23229.23
That was a pretty deep markdown: This page says dealer invoice on a '19 EX-L sedan is $22,942: https://www.iseecars.com/car/2019-honda-civic-price.

$287 over dealer invoice OTD is a solid deal.
Sponsored