What did you pay?

airkizr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I sent you a private message.
Thanks for offering your help.
No problem man. I wish everything was just a set price as well, I hate doing haggling, so I usually go up against my managers to get the best price, and have it done before hand. Honestly we dont get paid for our time, and I hate wasting someones time, if my management cant meet their price. It's helped me out though, being new in the business, I may have all mini deals, but I have had amazing survey scores. I'm 24 and doing this to save up for college and I am going against the norm for a salesperson, but have the good amount of cars out, and extremely happy people, with the survey scores being perfect. I honestly dont like how all the other salespeople go about, thats why if anyone needs help getting the best price or have a price they received and want to know if any good, here to help
Sponsored

LeeGarret

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla '05
Would appreciate any help on this deal:

I'm getting quoted $19889.28 OTD for a 2016 Civic LX 4 door.

Is this reasonable? I'm in Southern California. Thank you so much everyone.

airkizr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord

I'm not sure about so. Cal. But someone here was able to get 18991 OTD for the LX but my dealership made a mistake and had to honor the price that was for 17. You should be able to get at least 1000 to 500 less on the OTD especially on the 16

shakray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Anyone have any contacts in Southern California ?

What would be the best OTD on a 2016 Honda Civic ex-l and ex model? As well as 2017?

asoror

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex
I'm not sure about so. Cal. But someone here was able to get 18991 OTD for the LX but my dealership made a mistake and had to honor the price that was for 17. You should be able to get at least 1000 to 500 less on the OTD especially on the 16

Last edited:

ElGatoGordo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX CBM
Hi, I live in Fullerton, and was offered $19,000 OTD for a 2016 civic EX with Honda sensing tonight and I'm still on the fence. I would say don't take this offer.
An EX with HS for $19,000 OTD? How are you on the fence? I'd fly to California for that price.

42x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JHMCB7, XTHG Civic EX-T
Country flag
Dealer is asking $21,6xx for a 2016 coupe LX-P with no asscessory. Would 18k be low balling? Realistically, most I'm willing to pay is 19k.

asoror

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex
I wish I did, I do have a contact out in southern California, if yoirkizu ever just wanna go thru state lines, but if you need help in the purchase to get the best price just send me a message and can help you out. So you can the best deal at your local dealer. All dealers pay the same invoice price for the cars.
An EX with HS for $19,000 OTD? How are you on the fence? I'd fly to California for that price.
I wanted a 2017 rather than a 2016 and wanted to check the interest rate they are offering as well.

New to Honda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CVIC
Hi

I'm planning to buy 2017 CIVIC EX model next week . Dealers are offering 22K OTD price in New Jeaey area . Is this a good price to pay ?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

se7encrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hi

I'm planning to buy 2017 CIVIC EX model next week . Dealers are offering 22K OTD price in New Jeaey area . Is this a good price to pay ?

Thanks in advance !
Granted, I bought a 2016 model. But I got a 2016 EX-T for 21,350 OTD. This was back in October.

gav007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I got an awesome deal for my EX-T in November since they were clearing out the 2016's. I knew what I wanted, so I negotiated. I ended up getting numerous discounts (on the car, rust proofing and snow tires with steel rims installed) and I got some freebies too. Typically, if you pay cash, you can get what you want by negotiating.

Olmsteez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EXT Hatch
Country flag
I didn't see a lot of hatch prices in the last few pages of this thread. I figured I'd add mine for reference. We pulled the trigger on a black/black 17 EX-T Hatch for $22,518 plus tags and tax in NJ.

mathdydx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hi

Thanks in advance !
Is this for an EX sedan/coupe? The OTD price seems a bit high for an EX even for a 2017, but fair if it has Honda sensing. What's the price before TTL?

Ohmcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L Coupe 2011 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
2017 EX-L Coupe CVT $22,300 (with Tax, title, etc was $24,173 OTD)
Sponsored