What did you pay for Hatchback Sport?

HatchHTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, I'm currently looking at a 2018 PMM Hatchback Sport CVT and the dealer was asking 23,900 for it. Is this a good deal or should I consider looking somewhere else?
Sponsored

antwon412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Many MANY Users here have paid less the that (in some cases ALOT less) for even Si models

OP
OP
HatchHTX

HatchHTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks guys, I'll have to maybe look at another Honda dealer near me to see if they have a better price

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's ridiculous. I payed $21,3 plus fees a year ago for a Sport 6MT. You shouldn't even be paying that at this point since we are nearing end of model year again AND the fact that hatches are easy to find now compared to last year. Hell CVT hatches are a dime a dozen. You should be able to name your price on one unless it's a hard to find color.

solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6MT
Country flag
I paid $20,750 plus dealer “prep” and taxes, came to just a bit over $23k. Sport Hatch 6MT with 9 miles on it, bought it on 3/30, the end of the month is the best time to score a deal. I did all the negotiating over the phone, much easier to do when you’re not there, because they don’t have you trapped. They emailed me a invoice with all the charges including tax, all I had to do was walk in, test drive the car, give them a check, sign some papers, and I was out in less than 2 hours.

ManofGod1000

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Couple Energy Green
Country flag
Yeah though, I guess it depends on what you are buying. I ended up paying MSRP on a 2018 Civic Si Energy Green Coupe. However, they also gave me $500 veteran discount, $500 more on my trade than anyone else would, even with a CEL and $1500 + tax I paid for a B2B warranty of 125K miles or 8 years. :) (The warranty was upgraded to the best available at no cost.)

It really depends on what you are buying though. This was the only Si on the lot and it just came off the truck a day or 2 before. Not all Sport Civics are the same either. What options does it include? Do you have a link to the car online? Thanks.

Rycomm

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic HB Sport 6MT Aegean Blue, among others...
Country flag
My dealer took $2k off sticker, but then added the doc fee and sales tax. Still seemed like a better than average deal.

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 civic
Country flag
$21,660 OTD in MD with 6% sales tax. Got cargo tray and wheel locks as well. I could have gotten certain colors at $21,300 if I wanted.

husky ninja

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
I am currently negotiating on a PMM Sport Hatch 6MT, she is quoting me $24061 OTD; I am probably going to stick firm at low $23s. They don't have the car at the dealer but there are some within 200 miles.

thatbvictor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport HFP
Country flag
Civic Sport 6mt with HFP kit and other accessories (wireless charger, high wall all weather floor mats, cargo tray, door visors, 35/20 tint) installed for 25,461. My wife set it all up and did all the negotiating ahead of time. Considering the amount of accessories and labor to install I think it was a good deal.

And before anyone asks - no, I wasn't nearly as interested in an Si for the same price.
Sponsored

Last edited: