First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Hi guys,

I've got 26k OTD for 2018 Hatchback EX Black/Black (no add. options) from this one dealership,
and still waiting for more OTD from others, but this is the best one I got so far. (it's really difficult to get OTD price, it's almost as if they don't want to give it out.)

When I checked the thread called "Hatchback - What did you pay?", literally Everyone paid below 26k for EX (avg 24k) and the dealers are saying those are impossible numbers? Did the pricing changed recently or something?

This one dealer in Buena Park OC kept insisting talking on monthly price rather than OTD (i know what they are doing) and he said he can't go below $311 even with 8k down and assuming 1.9% was approved, which is like over 26k.

For all you recent owners of EX, what did you pay? and can you guys recommend me sales rep you know of?
Sponsored

jpanda

Panda King
First Name
JPanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Honda Civic Type R 18 & EX Hatchback 18 - Retired: 15 6MT-FIT, Infiniti G35 & G37 6MT.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You gotta let dealers go at it. I offered invoice then had 2 dealers go at it Lol. I'm currently at 22k even on a 2018 Hatchback EX. Will pick it up tomorrow hopefully.

xchuyin

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
I got my EX with black/white in Polished Metal (with pro package add-ons) for approx 24.4k OTD. I'm also in SoCal. I did not do any financing even though dealers tried over and over again to talk me into it. Even tried to get me to lease it and buy it out after 3 years. I bought mine in mid July so I doubt pricing increased since then.

It was a lot of back and forth between dealers when I made my purchase. I was also on a time crunch (i only one week) but I was very persistent and didn't budge despite of it. At the end of it, Torrance gave me a base quote that was the lowest and I used that negotiate with Woodland Hills.

neastguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Country flag
just about to buy one.. 2018 ex.. is it crazy to ask for 23k OTD?

neastguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Country flag
well I test drove the civic ex and I love the car and how it drives.. but I really hated the seats.. so I sat in an ex-l hatch.. so now I want that... is 24.5 k OTD reasonable? what is a fair price OTD... thanks

neastguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Country flag
You gotta let dealers go at it. I offered invoice then had 2 dealers go at it Lol. I'm currently at 22k even on a 2018 Hatchback EX. Will pick it up tomorrow hopefully.
is that 22k taxes title delivery charge included.. OTD price?// if so.. thats good