Perrin67_97

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I installed a 10' w3 bazooka tube with JL 500 watt mono block today. Sounds sick in the hatch back!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20170803_211929

Perrin67_97

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Can you post more about this? Links and what you did and such? I am very interested in this. Would love to do this
Bought sub and amp to Unlimited audio in Houston Texas. They installed in about 2 and half hours. Did a beautiful clean install! I couldn't be happier. Can't even turn up bazooka to high.. have to turn bass controller down. Hits sooo freaking hard and crisp. Shout out to Khoai and Danny at Unlimited Audio. If y'all in Htown, hit them up. They reasonable and fair. But above all professional and work is warrantied.

Last edited:

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oops sorry everyone! I posted in the wrong forum topic (Didn't realize it's for TypeR's) ^.....

Chad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
What are you going to do with the custom number badge and what is wrong with the original custom badge?? What is that Honda eight ball looking thing in your cup holder?
The badge is a keychain my girlfriend got me as a gift, nothing wrong with the original just thought I would share. The "eight ball" is a trash can, picked it up at the dealer, it was like $8.00 I couldn't pass it up.

Perrin67_97

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic Si
Country flag