First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renault Megane RS Lotus Exige V6 and soon Honda civic type R 2018
Country flag
I’ll drive the car a bit today and see.

I didn’t know about the a/f difference. Wasn’t planing to tune it. How much of a difference are we talking about? Lean or rich?
I have the AEM air fuel gauge in my FK8 , also installed the Eventuri intake , no difference in A/F at all.......
Sponsored

Kekela98a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I have the AEM air fuel gauge in my FK8 , also installed the Eventuri intake , no difference in A/F at all.......
I was getting worried. There are some people in the FB group that say they have concrete proof that is pending.

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice job on the Eventuri install.. is the A/F readings good or bad news for us Eventuri owners?

Kekela98a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Nice job on the Eventuri install.. is the A/F readings good or bad news for us Eventuri owners?
It’s good news if there’s no changes on the a/f ratios. There’s a thread in the fb CTR group and someone claims to have some data that proves that eventuri doesn’t work but states that eventuri won’t let them release it.

View attachment 181123

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
I, ugh, hit a deer.

IMG_20191014_195720.jpg
Man, that really sucks. I hope you get it back to 100% soon! That is my biggest worry where I live too.....there are soooooooo many deer around here.

First Name
Hollis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Man, that really sucks. I hope you get it back to 100% soon! That is my biggest worry where I live too.....there are soooooooo many deer around here.
Scariest thing for me at the moment; if they repair it, will it even really be the same?

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Scariest thing for me at the moment; if they repair it, will it even really be the same?
Ask around your town and find the absolute best bodyshop. If it is a great shop they can definitely repair it properly! Don't lose hope on the car.

First Name
Hollis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Ask around your town and find the absolute best bodyshop. If it is a great shop they can definitely repair it properly! Don't lose hope on the car.
Not losing hope but man is it disheartening. It broke my heart to watch them try to load her. They didn't realize the car had to be started for the breaks to release. I traded in my GTI for her and drove her from home > school > work. There is nothing in this world like being in the middle of nowhere Alabama and letting her rip. I have high hopes I'll be back to cruising in style soon.

SilentMonkCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R
Country flag
Being honest no from the look of it. That will require a look at it with the panels off to really tell. However find a highly reputable body shop and make sure they only use factory Honda parts. The biggest problem will be with the paint blending. Since the car is so new I would tell them to stay off the doors unless the door got damaged too. Get it fixed and sell it since the market is still strong. Buy a new one and move past it. At least that would be what I would do.

flynchipmnk

First Name
Kin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2009 Civic Si
Country flag
Looks great! Best emblem replacement I’ve seen! I’d definitely be interested in these. Do you have a shot of the rear one?
No, these are not from ASR. Could never get the owner to reply my messages as I’m sure he’s busy attending to everyone else. They are a tad more pricey but from what I’ve gathered, it generally takes a lot longer to receive the ones from ASR.

These took about a month to make and they’re exactly what I was looking for so very happy with my purchase.

View attachment 181147

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 2028413D-B4D7-46DF-8509-8C5CFE61E796
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0