First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? DSC03002

Installed the Acuity throttle spacer. Set it to A which is way too high for me. So I'll need to lower it some and experiment tomorrow.

Edit: I forgot to plug in my gas pedal after I installed it. Driving in limp mode was fun! Especially when I stalled the car 3 times :(
Sponsored

Last edited:

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PRL FMIC and JDM Access dark chrome front badge. I almost didn't change the badge, changed my mind like five times. As it turns out, it was a TON of work to get the emblem off, get all the adhesive cleaned up, polish the emblem backing, what a $%&#^% pain in my ass. But, I am really happy with how it turned out. The rest of the car is basically blue/gunmetal/dark chrome, so I went for it. FMIC install was a cakewalk, bumper removal wasn't as bad as I expected.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? B_wKMr4Y5DtWHxiYx4f87gY0OYeVqmTUffwRX5ZTQY1tLPBOoL_FGrtx0JEDOpHXLL0zAs_7GP6ay-btHp=w1666-h937-no

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? vGnj5xMZ7zvBo6ECTrFfOy3NNeVaWYI4DdrlqCiw7IEkvMsir_6uCA1yZw_e_ilxyNl1c5FklY5nsiTnW4=w1666-h937-no

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? eWKQBEOnn74rXDkJ4KJZgyno7VM4vDBo2hC32x8cZpZv7CT7vJTeegi_px12x5iEuUExBEJ-WkuFVH6pDH=w1666-h937-no

Have to say, the emblem doesn't look as dark in pics as it really is. Actually just looks chrome, but that's probably the sunlight.

Number 215

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hmmmm..... I'm undecided on it too haha
If I had a blue one, I prolly did get rid of the red also.
But TYPE R YO ! lol gotta represent !
...and the struggle continues

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I took this one the other day, just randomly. Nice day, can't not look back, blah blah and after seeing this pic, I knew that for me, going dark was the right move. In this pic that badge just kinda sticks out like Rudolph. And I totally get why most like it like that or don't see it how I do, but I'm happy with it. My fingers still hate me, though.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? sZmAlB4mTwACwQVrnk3E5Lg30vLCfz6IfzbshWrVoOsAqRYfuCfoWBCbNz8pvkuCGT_SSvhcmxQleHIAQ-=w1666-h937-no

scottjua

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru STI, 2019 SGP Civic Type R
Country flag
DSC03002.jpg

Installed the Acuity throttle spacer. Set it to A which is way too high for me. So I'll need to lower it some and experiment tomorrow.

Edit: I forgot to plug in my gas pedal after I installed it. Driving in limp mode was fun! Especially when I stalled the car 3 times :(
I went through all three positions, and only C worked for me to feel good. I'm still thinking I might mill the adapter down slightly as it still feels 1/4" too high...

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
I went through all three positions, and only C worked for me to feel good. I'm still thinking I might mill the adapter down slightly as it still feels 1/4" too high...
You and I think alike. I like C the best and it works very well for heel-toe. It does seem a little too high, but I can live with it (the pedal position reminded me of the Sentra I drove). It also feels like if it were any lower, I (personally) wouldn't be able to heel-toe as effectively. I may adjust my seat up a little higher and see if that could fix some of the issues as well, might be worth a shot.

In other news, since this is my first MT car and I've never heel-toed before, I'm pretty bad at it :p

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Having myself a spooning session today...Spoon USA lower chassis stiffening plate to stop any torsional flex and get the power down in those corners ;-)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 8F944CE6-4A41-4DBD-9C80-7990C50A56C3

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? F6192942-1509-42DA-A4E5-5DC2183D4A07

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Survived her first hail. Sigh. I managed to get under some house with a decent enough tree on their driveway. That might've saved my butt a bit, though the sound is still annoyingly loud. No damage done, but literally drove back home from my dad's to dry it and inspect it more carefully. Damn hail always catch me off guard. No matter how well I keep my car parked at work and home.

Number 215

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Kissed my second curb today. They just don't make parking spaces wide enough ! I was right on the line on my left side and still managed to curb rash the right front wheel. Guess I'll be paintin tomorrow night

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Always reverse park whenever possible. The rear camera is a blessing for parking spots. That being said, I do somehow tend to park way too close to the curb when I visit my dad's home. Thankfully it's one of those not-completely-vertical curb. Definitely think of going to 255s when these stock tires wear out.
Sponsored