OP
Night Fury

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
Yesssssir! First race no matter the time difference is a must watch live for me :) Hoping that all of our recent purchases of CTRs some how makes the Honda motors not be utter garage in the TRs lol
They are actually looking in good shape in free practice sessions, hopefully they can translate that qualifying in the first 10 and completing the race. I don't see Honda with bad drivers but reliability quest.

Sponsored

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? FDC33209-3FA6-4D03-A529-D9CCA74BD207
Installed the JDM yellow fogs & used the CR Spotless water filter system for the first time. I didn't rinse & leave it, like they say to do, but it is pretty awesome. Zero water spots & I dare say it was easier to dry. Kind of pricey, but I'll be happy to have it with the CBP finish. Sorry for the crap pic.

Zipsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R, 2016 BMW i8
Country flag
FDC33209-3FA6-4D03-A529-D9CCA74BD207.jpeg
Installed the JDM yellow fogs & used the CR Spotless water filter system for the first time. I didn't rinse & leave it, like they say to do, but it is pretty awesome. Zero water spots & I dare say it was easier to dry. Kind of pricey, but I'll be happy to have it with the CBP finish. Sorry for the crap pic.
I have the CR Spotless water system as well. I love that thing. You're right. A bit costly, but it works so well. I never dry anymore.

Z.

ChampwhiteFK8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW Type R
Country flag
That's awesome and pricey! I have a question, with something like that is there any maintenance that needs to be done? Like replacing water filters, etc?

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's awesome and pricey! I have a question, with something like that is there any maintenance that needs to be done? Like replacing water filters, etc?
You have to replace the resin when it gets saturated with contaminates.

anhanymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR, 2009 Accord
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Id like to get my levels of obsessed garage up as well. one day.. one day..... lol

R-6868

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, VW Bora 4motion sport
Yesssssir! First race no matter the time difference is a must watch live for me :) Hoping that all of our recent purchases of CTRs some how makes the Honda motors not be utter garage in the TRs lol
I think the Honda/McLaren team dynamics were fairly cooked from the start, not much collaboration and fairly rigid parameters to work within from McLaren. Torro Rosso have essentially flipped that dynamic on its head, and as others have said here; things are looking fairly good :D

Hope its a great season for them, as the only (i think) engine provider without their own team, it could mean more H in F1. Also read somewhere Porsche were thinking of getting in the mix.

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
I think the Honda/McLaren team dynamics were fairly cooked from the start, not much collaboration and fairly rigid parameters to work within from McLaren. Torro Rosso have essentially flipped that dynamic on its head, and as others have said here; things are looking fairly good :D

Hope its a great season for them, as the only (i think) engine provider without their own team, it could mean more H in F1. Also read somewhere Porsche were thinking of getting in the mix.
Well... that didn’t pan out they way you and i hoped lol

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The dash is already cut out for the stock 3.5" center. The stock grill wouldn't fit for the 4"x6" so I bought a piece of ABS plastic, cut it out in the shape of the stock grill, glued grill cloth to it, and use double sided tape to secure it to the dash.