ncoreyes

First Name
ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch EX White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Gave her a wash before I garage her for a week.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_20170807_020038_584

wingnut171

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I was looking at these but after reading a couple of the reviews, some people said they didn't fit exactly right. Has anyone purchased this?
I got this exact set. Fits perfectly. The passenger side clip just takes a little extra "umph". It was so easy, my 11 year old son installed them for me while I was installing HIDs. No leakage issues (at least on my set). I used Amber Sylvania Zevo LED lights in the marker itself.

j_culp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
I got this exact set. Fits perfectly. The passenger side clip just takes a little extra "umph". It was so easy, my 11 year old son installed them for me while I was installing HIDs. No leakage issues (at least on my set). I used Amber Sylvania Zevo LED lights in the marker itself.
Awesome! Can you send me the link to the LEDs you used? I still want to amber light as well

DeftSalmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How did you get the ZEVO lights to fit? They seem a little too big and I was uncomfortable forcing them into the connector.

Porsche tech

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Odyssey EX-L, 2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! Glove box light 008.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! Glove box light 013.JPG
Installed a little $5 LED self adhesive strip for the glove box light. Tied it into the back of the 12 volt socket on the center console which powers up when the ignition is on so it stays on the whole time the car is running. Works good and no light escapes when glove box is closed.

tpman24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX 6MT
Was it a 1 year loan?
I don't even know if anyone would give a 1 year loan. I had a 6 year loan. I always planned on paying it off fast, but for some reason I didn't feel like negotiating the APR down because of this and I just wanted to get the deal done. Looking back, I definitely should have, but this also gave me more incentive to pay it off super early.

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't even know if anyone would give a 1 year loan. I had a 6 year loan. I always planned on paying it off fast, but for some reason I didn't feel like negotiating the APR down because of this and I just wanted to get the deal done. Looking back, I definitely should have, but this also gave me more incentive to pay it off super early.
Wanna be my friend? I've always wanted a rich friend :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.