Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase

Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
They do match the car color better but also look a little plasticky. Good things is it's easily reversible if you don't like it after a while.

Thumbs up for thinking different and personalizing your car tho. :thumbsup:

baba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Lunar Silver
They do match the car color better but also look a little plasticky. Good things is it's easily reversible if you don't like it after a while.
That's what I thought. Looks like a plastic hub cap to me.

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
2slo, let's see a zoomed out view of the whole car in good lighting. Hard to tell like this and I agree focusing just on the wheels it looks a bit hub cap like.

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase
They do look hugcaps. That was one of the first things I said to myself too. The wheels spokes are just so thick and the two toned that the wheels were originally hid the thickness by hiding it in black. But I'm not sure if the wheels will stay this way. They're going to just be winter wheels for now. Come spring and based on availability, new wheels and coilovers should be on..
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20151206_145058_zpswvitutcf

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Got the Polysteel Protection Coat put on yestersay. Picking it back up today. They gave me a rental car. I believe a Nissan Versa. Gave me a whole new appreciation for my Civic.
Is the polysteel worth it?

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
They do look hugcaps. That was one of the first things I said to myself too. The wheels spokes are just so thick and the two toned that the wheels were originally hid the thickness by hiding it in black. But I'm not sure if the wheels will stay this way. They're going to just be winter wheels for now. Come spring and based on availability, new wheels and coilovers should be on..
20151206_145058_zpswvitutcf.jpg
Do you have a picture of the wheels before by chance? I'd be interested in a before/after if u have one. Must have been a lot of work!

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase

iamjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
I agree those wheels are too busy but I think my issue is more with the busy design than the contrasting colors. There are plenty of black/silver wheels that look great. I'm hoping for better options on the coupe.

jshjns15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic Lx, 2014 Accord Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Is the polysteel worth it?
I'd have to say so. My car stays a lot cleaner than it did before. My older civic faded after a while which is what the Polysteel is suppose to prevent. And they treated the interior as well.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
20151206_145058_zpswvitutcf.jpg
Maybe you could peel away some of the plastidip to reveal some of the black parts underneath. Not as much as the factory wheels, but enough to give it a little contrast.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.