Not open for further replies.

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex 2012 Odyssey Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dropped off the car at the dealer to get the hood fix. @jdewd250 Looking great I shouldn't be seeing all these awesome additions make me want to do it to mine :confused1:

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love how shiny the the black is, looks wet. My WOP doesn't offer nearly that kind of shine. I ordered a clear bra today to keep the shine that it does have.

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
Well I have one of my 4 wheels! 2 more should be here tomorrow and the last one on Monday!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! ima

bhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX HS Sedan
Country flag
Installed the OEM splash guards (ordered from Amazon) and all season floor mats (dealer toss in that was just delivered).

jshjns15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic Lx, 2014 Accord Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Got the Polysteel Protection Coat put on yestersay. Picking it back up today. They gave me a rental car. I believe a Nissan Versa. Gave me a whole new appreciation for my Civic.

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex 2012 Odyssey Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got back from the dealer without my car!!! Went to pick up the car as I was checking the hood I noticed a few bumps on the hood after closer inspection I saw that it was covered in overspray. Looking over the whole car closer I also saw that my car was filled with swirl marks everywhere it looked like they just got a dirty rag and dragged it all over my brand new car. The service department manager agreed and apologies over and over i'm devastated. The dealership told me they will make the car look like the new car it is.

Attachments

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Just got back from the dealer without my car!!! Went to pick up the car as I was checking the hood I noticed a few bumps on the hood after closer inspection I saw that it was covered in overspray. Looking over the whole car closer I also saw that my car was filled with swirl marks everywhere it looked like they just got a dirty rag and dragged it all over my brand new car. The service department manager agreed and apologies over and over i'm devastated. The dealership told me they will make the car look like the new car it is.
That's horrible sorry to hear. Good news is your car is white so it'll be easier to remedy the swirls, and a good paint correction (with polishing/buffing) will take the swirls out. So make sure to ask for that to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.