What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Talked to the people over at raceland and did a partnership with them for these. Finally going to be low. Installing in a few days.

7CBB720B-25B8-4F60-8133-78D7BF06083B.jpeg
you got them installed yet?
i looked at buying those last year but most of the ones i talked to on here said they rode very very rough and other say their perfect

thatbvictor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport HFP
Country flag
Installed Sirimoto short shift adapter, acuity centering spring, ESCO shift knob and acuity matte black shift boot adapter. Feels like an upgrade over 9th gen Si shifter now. Also installed a Sirimoto Phase 2 strut tower bar. Much less body roll, but won't know how much it improved handling until I put my summer tires back on in April.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Installed some Hikari LEDs in the fogs just now. These ones: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GKPR452/

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) pi9XNYL

They look nice, and I like the closer uniformity in white color with the LED lowbeams and DRLs, as opposed to the stock halogens. Though I know white fogs don't do their actual job as good as yellow fogs. Might get the yellow Laminex covers for them in the future. But then again, we don't get a ton of fog where I live, anyway. So I may just keep them as-is. We'll see.

My only complaint about these particular LEDs is that there wasn't much resistance when turning the bulbs and locking them into place, like the stock halogens. Hoping they're tight enough to keep a good seal. I'll have to keep an eye on them for moisture.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I installed Cougar Motor LEDs for my low beams. These aren't the brightest or best but still better than stock and they match the DRL's perfectly. IMO upgrading the stock halogen low beams to LED is a mod everyone should do. It's inexpensive, and functional and now my low beams and DRL's aren't the ugly mismatched yellow and white that comes stock.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks to from some good online advice by @Shred I got my late Christmas present for my hatch...