What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I changed the oil on Wednesday and I tried to change the brakes on Thursday but I forgot to get some copper anti-seize lubricant and silicone paste. I ended up just cleaning the area and lubricating the caliper guide pins with some brake grease. I don't think I should have done that though because when I went to put the guide pins back in the whole boot seemed very stiff, stiffer than before. Once I get some silicone paste in the next week I am going to replace the boots and only use silicone.
In other words, I have a whole container of brake grease if anyone wants it lol.

Will4500

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
Hey! So I wanna buy a Cold Air Intake system and it would be around 421$ CAD so 317$ USD.. What do you guys think? Is it too expensive and is it actually worth it? Btw it would increase the hp by 12..

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Hey! So I wanna buy a Cold Air Intake system and it would be around 421$ CAD so 317$ USD.. What do you guys think? Is it too expensive and is it actually worth it? Btw it would increase the hp by 12..
Nobody can really give you an opinion without you saying what intake (brand/model) you're talking about. Also, the claim of big intake power increases is a bit exaggerated. They will add some power, yes, but are even more effective at adding sound.

Last edited:

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lowered my HB with D2 Coilovers! Ride quality feels pretty good!

Snapchat-1380980215.jpg

Snapchat-1802601499.jpg
great :) can you plz tell me how much you lowered them and what is distance from center wheel to fender please?
i am on ST coilovers and max lowered distance betwen center wheel to fender is 12.8"

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27WON all the way!

Stephen

aflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Installed a pair of Lasfit LA Plus LED low-beams just now. Curious to see how they perform when I leave work tonight when it's dark outside. They definitely give a more modern look to the front end aesthetics.
Which ones did you exactly get? How did they work out as well? I have been thinking about getting lasfit lowbeams as well because I currently have LED lowbeams but I feel like they are not bright whatsoever.