What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Installed front mud guards (didn't have time to do the back) and the window visors. Also manged to strip a fastener with the mud guards install...whoops.

LRM_EXPORT_262836676270706_20191023_091532835.jpeg
Where did you purchase the mud guards from?
Sponsored

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
Ah, thanks for the heads up. I may have the dealer do them when I go in for an oil change eventually if they're that much a PITA. The fastener clip I stripped was interior lower one -- which makes me feel like I should put some tape on that piece, because I can't get the thing out.
Yea you would have to use something like this for the back wheels' top screws: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCTRFF...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

A stubby screwdriver would still be too long, at least in the case of the SI.

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
You can get mudflaps from the online dealership sites for like $66 + shipping. Mine came out to around $85.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I finally put on my Volk RE30s! They need a 5mm spacer(ordered). But its my grail set of wheels!

3F0398BA-0478-4FB2-88B9-A3C3821302BD.jpeg
Looks good few questions I see a lot of you guys change the side marker lights is it easy? And I notice you have general g-max how are those I’ve been looking at them and hear good reviews on them thanks

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Looks good few questions I see a lot of you guys change the side marker lights is it easy? And I notice you have general g-max how are those I’ve been looking at them and hear good reviews on them thanks
Yes the side markers are super easy to change. All you have to do is press 1 little area and they come off. The smoked side markers or clear ones are like $20. Completely changed what the car looks like.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Yes the side markers are super easy to change. All you have to do is press 1 little area and they come off. The smoked side markers or clear ones are like $20. Completely changed what the car looks like.
Thanks I thinking about the clear ones

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can we get more info on the Mugen visors and maybe some pics?
I just realized I've never took the pictures when I installed mine, so no close up...
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC05119
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC05156
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20181020_113130_663

Install is just like the OEM accessory, held by the mounting brackets and double sided tape. They claim the design have some benefit in aero dynamic lol it also says 無限 (Mugen) inside the rear ones.

I got mine from RHDJapan
Their listed price now is $155, with shipping to Utah (for me) it comes to $190 ish, not sure if it's still a good deal, I'd suggest to also check the price from King Motorsports, as they're the official retail here in US. I choose RHDJapan because my deal was pretty good plus I was ordering a few JDM only OEM parts, and some Spoon goodies, it was a fun order:D

mattlopez313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Hatch Sport
Country flag
the side markers are super easy to install. And the tires have been great so far! I live in Florida so rain was a concern and these perform so well.
Sponsored