What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Put some smoked side markers on. Driver's side fit wasn't as flush but the passenger fit perfect. Love the look but they both let in condensation from the rain today so I'm kinda sad :/

DE803360-8A8A-492B-81D7-CC32FFC1ED0C.jpeg
I have a different brand, but what I did was just put some clear silicone on the holes that the wires go through for the LEDs.
you'll have to dry it out before that however...
Sponsored

CharlyWingate

First Name
Charly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
I have a different brand, but what I did was just put some clear silicone on the holes that the wires go through for the LEDs.
you'll have to dry it out before that however...
Damn yea that's probably what I'll have to do then. It seems like everyone deals with this issue

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

alias Igme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 156, Honda Civic (1.5t hatchback)
Country flag
That underglow is awesome! But its illegal here and it would be my luck to get a ticket for it :(
I remember that I used to have a 1993 Corolla GLI which was the first and only car I put an underglow. Underglows then were very unrealiable and bulkier (think like a small flourescent tube, unlike the newer flexible strips) and ended up replacing one every few months. I put a separate switch to turn it on so that I have the option to have it on only when I want to show it off.

matman91

First Name
Mateusz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
That underglow is awesome! But its illegal here and it would be my luck to get a ticket for it :(
Here too, it is illegal. I’m in Ontario, Canada. I did install a switch inside the car (left of steering wheel in a spare button). It’s more of a party trick really.
Sponsored