What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
got some bumper plugs
KWR1JVJ.jpg
The dealer had already installed the front plate bracket on my car, and my plan was to take it off and get bumper plugs. But when I went to take it off, I found that the idiots had used three screws to mount it. That's not what the PDI calls for.
Sponsored

Jeiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The dealer had already installed the front plate bracket on my car, and my plan was to take it off and get bumper plugs. But when I went to take it off, I found that the idiots had used three screws to mount it. That's not what the PDI calls for.
dang, that sucks!

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
FDB71CE8-D8B5-4063-A032-22AE5E7C1524.jpeg
Hey guys I need help I know this isnā€™t the right thread but I didnā€™t know where to put this. Can someone tell me if the wheel axles are supposed to be looking this way at 6600 miles? Pls give me a quick opinion

DC32F0CC-4BC9-4930-AC83-100F82C89EF1.jpeg
Yeah its fine as long as they aren't making any noises when you turn or accelerate

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Black Grille Overlay: Attempt # 1,210,432.

OK, maybe not that many tries, but close. :eek: I seem to have a love/hate relationship with the chrome on my Cosmic Blue's front end. At times I like that contrast of chrome with the dark paint but then I think the blacked out look is way cooler and sportier. I've had many combinations of chrome, gloss black, matte black and carbon fiber up front.

This latest combo may be the one. Gloss carbon look vent/fog covers with matching carbon lower grille cover and gloss black upper grille overlay. With my gloss carbon B and C pillars and (soon) a gloss black roof spoiler, this could be it.

Here's a pic. With the cell phone pic quality, you can't really see the carbon but I think it looks really good overall.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) grille1

Last edited:

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Washed and might attempt to install my gopro as dashcam later today when it's cool down outside.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Photo_1560364863058

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
Black Grille Overlay: Attempt # 1,210,432.

OK, maybe not that many tries, but close. :eek: I seem to have a love/hate relationship with the chrome on my Cosmic Blue's front end. At times I like that contrast of chrome with the dark paint but then I think the blacked out look is way cooler and sportier. I've had many combinations of chrome, gloss black, matte black and carbon fiber up front.

This latest combo may be the one. A gloss carbon look vent/fog cover with a matching carbon look lower grille and a gloss black upper grille overlay. With my gloss carbon B and C pillars and (soon) a gloss black roof spoiler, this could be it.

Here's a pic. With the cell phone pic quality, you can't really see the carbon but I think it looks really good overall.

grille1.jpg
Where did you bought your grille overlay?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

bchauvfk7

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1BEF6722-FC16-4159-8125-9D8A09E85F66
After having the car for 14 months, I got another set of wheels for pretty close to nothing from a coworker/buddy. Enkei EKM3 in gunmetal, +38 I believe. Gonna start looking into a new set of tires for them.

luckytom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2018 Civic EX-T 6 Speed
Country flag
I repositioned my dashcam. Now the camera sits dead center in the videos (before it was slightly to the right) and the wires have been hidden in the auto-dimming mirror trim.

No more wires! I'm pumped! :nixon:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) dashcam_installed