What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think when we say "Type R" badges, we naturally think of the badge that says "Type R" on it, though I see you mean the Red Honda (H) emblems.
Btw, your Si is really sharp:thumbsup: Are you going to swap the wheel center caps too? I did mine, and I love them being united:)
Oh! I hear you, I was thinking I would stick with the aftermarket centre caps. (When they get here) I kind of like having the company name there. If they make something I like enough to put it on my car I'll support the name. At least for a while lol. And thanks for the clarification. I've heard some get borderline offended due to type r H emblem, I just was not willing to take the chance on the cheap Ebay H emblem.
Sponsored

Last edited:

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
C4639A0C-6CC9-4CDC-A3AD-21AF59CDE729.jpeg
FF8FDD74-4EDD-4972-A763-A06438DF5DFD.jpeg

Today, I added red lug nuts to my wheels (still not convinced if I like it yet) not in the pics. But my most recent mod was adding an adjustable intermittent wiper control on the civic. The non-adjustable int. wipers were driving me nuts!!!
I'm interested to hear how you made this change. Do you have a step-by-step as to what you had to change, other than the adjuster stalk?

LODAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Civic LX
Country flag
I'm interested to hear how you made this change. Do you have a step-by-step as to what you had to change, other than the adjuster stalk?
There’s a thread about it. The stalk I used was from a CR-V 2012. I got the part number from the Type-R (they’re all the same just make sure you have a rear window wiper on it) then you have to connect a wire from the stalk terminal to the BCM beige plug. I’m not sure how to copy a link to the post I used for this.... I’ll try to copy it to you.

SleepyFC1

The Minister of Truth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had to redo front pin stripe due to a chunk missing from rocks. Played with pin stripping the wheels. Not sure about it though...

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 120DC561-5D06-4922-87AE-7CF40B629FAE

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) F2ACD842-8BCF-492D-998C-2957B81D6816

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) C6BECCE7-91E0-4DAD-816E-87D74F000646

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There’s a thread about it. The stalk I used was from a CR-V 2012. I got the part number from the Type-R (they’re all the same just make sure you have a rear window wiper on it) then you have to connect a wire from the stalk terminal to the BCM beige plug. I’m not sure how to copy a link to the post I used for this.... I’ll try to copy it to you.
Thanks very much for your help!

Bru87tr

Like the wheels alot! Good choice!
Thanks! The hubcaps drove me nuts, car is too good looking for hubcaps.

I got them used on CL for $200, I was worried about the tire size 215/45 vs 215/55 (stock) but boy does it handle way better with the 45s. Plus its a ZR performance tire.