What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MTBhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Which visors did you get? Been in the market for some for a while but not sure which looks best. Is it 3M? or clips?
Looks like he is using OEM. I have the oem as well on my hatch. Little expensive but the fit and quality is really good.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First white car I've ever owned. Never thought I'd pick white until I saw it on the civic. #whiteorchidpearl>
my hatchback is my first white car and i can tell you now it will never stay clean. hours after you wash it it will start to get road grime leaving black smears all over the car

FK7 Mvnny

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM 2018 EX Hatchback, NHBP 2007 Accord Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How are t

How are those splitter rods holding up?
Perfectly fine. The only issue I found with them is the nut that comes with them to lock it to the actual splitter and bumper isn't a locking nut, so one nut slid off and left the splitter lopsided. Found another actual locking nut that was the same size laying around, threw it on there, and problem solved!

First Name
SerJorah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Just installed Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LEDs today on my car. First two photos will show comparison of halogen vs LED on stock projector.
Third photo will show front with LEDs and DRL.
(Sorry it's been raining in my area and my car is due for a massive wash)
Fogs are still OEM, but are up next in the upgrade department!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20190211_193032

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20190211_200100

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1617413357

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stephen, have you got the part numbers? Cox Honda say this is not available
Yes of course. The mirror is available to order through UK dealers but the wiring kit is a USDM part only.

I will be selling these kits through my business. I am going to prove that it can be retrofitted despite all UK dealers saying otherwise. Just recovering from a serious hand injury with a Stanley knife at the weekend so won't be doing the test fit until next week at the earliest.

I will have some more kits coming in from the US in the next 2-3 weeks if you are interested. Pricing to follow.

Wiring Kit 08V03-TBA-100
Day/Night Mirror 76400-SZA-A22

Stephen

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
Perfectly fine. The only issue I found with them is the nut that comes with them to lock it to the actual splitter and bumper isn't a locking nut, so one nut slid off and left the splitter lopsided. Found another actual locking nut that was the same size laying around, threw it on there, and problem solved!
Do you have a link for those? Getting my splitter soon and looking for rod options

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
Or you can buy the Bayson R lip that doesn't require a rod
but rods look cool lmao

plus I already ordered my splitter/side skirt ext from toponemotors

Lifesabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback 1.5 T
Country flag
Yes of course. The mirror is available to order through UK dealers but the wiring kit is a USDM part only.

I will be selling these kits through my business. I am going to prove that it can be retrofitted despite all UK dealers saying otherwise. Just recovering from a serious hand injury with a Stanley knife at the weekend so won't be doing the test fit until next week at the earliest.

I will have some more kits coming in from the US in the next 2-3 weeks if you are interested. Pricing to follow.

Wiring Kit 08V03-TBA-100
Day/Night Mirror 76400-SZA-A22

Stephen
Sorry to hear about the hand, hope your'e ok, keep me posted how it goes with fitting and the results

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Got my smoked Depo side markers and amber LED's in the mail. These will look sweet with the dark Cosmic Blue color.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20190212_124230-01

Flyingpiggie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2016 MX-5, 2008 Si
Country flag
Which visors did you get? Been in the market for some for a while but not sure which looks best. Is it 3M? or clips?
The ones i have are 3m and clips. I got it from pro design civic. I think they were 65 bucks. Really good priced and quality is good. You can pm procivic and he will give you a civicx forum member coupon too!

Last edited:

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to hear about the hand, hope your'e ok, keep me posted how it goes with fitting and the results
Will do. The purpose of the retro-fit is for my own benefit but also to prove the point that it is doable. My dealer is interested in finding out if this can be done so they can offer it to their customer as an accessory.

Stephen
Sponsored