What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

euicho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I finally got mine! I've been waiting since July on a factory order Sport Hatch Manual (WOP).

First thing I did was put on my decal. Second thing was remove the dealer sticker :thumbsdown:

Tomorrow she gets a wash, clay bar, and Chemical Guys M-Sealer!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) xQodGFC

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Really rung the engine out today and hit some fairly high speeds. My MPG took a huge hit though. I got 24.6 MPG but the engine definitely has some oomph to it. Looking forward to what it feels like with a tune.

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah make sure you clean off that adhesive bs from the dealer sticker. I'm glad I got mine before they tried to put one of those on.
I finally got mine! I've been waiting since July on a factory order Sport Hatch Manual (WOP).

First thing I did was put on my decal. Second thing was remove the dealer sticker :thumbsdown:

Tomorrow she gets a wash, clay bar, and Chemical Guys M-Sealer!

xQodGFC.jpg
I told my dealer that I wouldn't purchase the car from them if it had a dealer sticker on it. He told me that they don't even do that there.

relentlessX

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
After handful of close calls and witnessing a motorcycle accident happen one lane over on my commute to work last week, I decided to get a dash cam. Opted for the AUTO-VOX WiFi D6 Pro FHD 1080P because it has an F1.8 lens, Panasonic CMOS Sensor, wifi app capabilities and discreetness.

I mounted it right behind the rear view mirror. Routing the power wire was simple by tucking it up between the headliner and front windshield, down the passenger side pillar and behind the glove box. Install took 10 minutes.

More info/detail here: http://www.civicx.com/threads/dash-cams-and-installations.1217/page-13#post-287224

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_3917.JPG

https://www.amazon.com/AUTO-VOX-Pro...=UTF8&qid=1505869778&sr=8-3&keywords=auto+vox

Last edited:

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
I told my dealer that I wouldn't purchase the car from them if it had a dealer sticker on it. He told me that they don't even do that there.
I only paid 21,4 OTD for my Sensing Hatch with Brake Hold, Autolocks and even TPM. I won.

ericc191

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
After handful of close calls and witnessing a motorcycle accident happen one lane over on my commute to work last week, I decided to get a dash cam. Opted for the AUTO-VOX WiFi D6 Pro FHD 1080P because it has an F1.8 lens, Panasonic CMOS Sensor, wifi app capabilities and discreetness.

I mounted it right behind the rear view mirror. Routing the power wire was simple by tucking it up between the headliner and front windshield, down the passenger side pillar and behind the glove box. Install took 10 minutes.

IMG_3917.JPG

https://www.amazon.com/AUTO-VOX-Pro...=UTF8&qid=1505869778&sr=8-3&keywords=auto+vox

Excellent idea. I have been meaning to buy a dash cam for so long and always forget. As soon as I saw your post, I clicked the link, saw 4.5 rating and ordered it. Thanks!