What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
tpman24, looks great, more OEM-like than the other mesh grille I've seen around the forum. Probably helps with engine cooling, too.

tpman24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX 6MT
L

Looks really good:thumbsup: do you have the link? Thanks in advance.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172711520728

This is the one. I don't know if I got unlucky, but the screw holes were not fully drilled out, so I just took a Dremel and it was no big deal.

The only other issue I had was how cheaply Honda made the tabs at the top of bumper that hold the grille on. They're really tiny tabs to begin with and all of them broke when I took the OEM grille out. To make it work, I made the holes in the grille that the bumper tabs lock in to bigger and fished some small zip-ties to secure the top edge.

tpman24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX 6MT
tpman24, looks great, more OEM-like than the other mesh grille I've seen around the forum. Probably helps with engine cooling, too.
Yeah, the OEM-like look is why I chose this one. I hope it helps with cooling, the engine bay just gets so hot.

Bu66a

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T Sedan
Country flag
Installed my Invidia n1 yesterday. Thanks @kseriesparts for shipping so quickly :) I really like the sound of it, I wanted something more conservative but obviously louder than the Prius like stock exhaust. Love the deep tone and can't wait to break it in a bit more

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_4003.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_4004.JPG

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Installed my Invidia n1 yesterday. Thanks @kseriesparts for shipping so quickly :) I really like the sound of it, I wanted something more conservative but obviously louder than the Prius like stock exhaust. Love the deep tone and can't wait to break it in a bit more

IMG_4003.JPG

IMG_4004.JPG
I have been wanting to switch out the exhaust, but everything seems to be single exit. I want dual exit.
Sponsored