What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Happened to stumble upon a Type R today and had to do the appropriate thing by parking next to it! This is the first one I've seen up close but all it did was make me drool and grow a small part in my heart to wish I had one lol
I just noticed we have a gang of three civics in my picture! :beer:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_8409

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_8410

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Washed the FK and dropped it off to get the Katzkin leather interior installed.
What shop in San Diego is doing the Katzkin on your car..? ASC?:hmm: If so what did they charge you?o_O

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What shop in San Diego is doing the Katzkin on your car..? ASC?:hmm: If so what did they charge you?o_O
Was worked into my car purchase. Dealer had the WOP Sport 6spd....but I didn't want the beige interior. I think initially it was about $1400 to do the seats, center console and door handle areas. Basically anything CLOTH is replaced with leather. My issue was the hatchback door panels are plastic, so the dealer had to pay an extra $300 to get those done. Apparently in the sedan/coupe the door panels are cloth or leather already so no issues there. $1400 was for the basic ALL black smooth leather with black stitching. Options available were Contrasting stitching was $60, carbon "wings" were $80, perforated leather $80, fancy materials $80-400. So based on my contract, it was about $1200 for it. Contact ASC, Patti is the customer service rep I've been dealing with and has been incredibly helpful. Hopefully get the car back late today or tomorrow. Will definitely post before/after pics.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Was worked into my car purchase. Dealer had the WOP Sport 6spd....but I didn't want the beige interior. I think initially it was about $1400 to do the seats, center console and door handle areas. Basically anything CLOTH is replaced with leather. My issue was the hatchback door panels are plastic, so the dealer had to pay an extra $300 to get those done. Apparently in the sedan/coupe the door panels are cloth or leather already so no issues there. $1400 was for the basic ALL black smooth leather with black stitching. Options available were Contrasting stitching was $60, carbon "wings" were $80, perforated leather $80, fancy materials $80-400. So based on my contract, it was about $1200 for it. Contact ASC, Patti is the customer service rep I've been dealing with and has been incredibly helpful. Hopefully get the car back late today or tomorrow. Will definitely post before/after pics.
Ahhh... That's where my car is getting done at as well once I pic the Si up ;) Patti is awesome!.. I ordered some pretty bad ass custom leather seats for my set up from them and I was quoted $1745 for Barracuda leather, carbon wings and embracery along with some other nice touches:thumbsup:

Can't wait to see how it turns out! Since ASC has some really good people working there.. post up the pic's once you get it back:headbang:

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ahhh... That's where my car is getting done at as well once I pic the Si up ;) Patti is awesome!.. I ordered some pretty bad ass custom leather seats for my set up from them and I was quoted $1745 for Barracuda leather, carbon wings and embracery along with some other nice touches:thumbsup:

Can't wait to see how it turns out! Since ASC has some really good people working there.. post up the pic's once you get it back:headbang:
Definitely! Yeah I saw a SI at Honda of El Cajon that got done and that gave me the idea to approach the dealer about getting Katzkin in the WOP Sport 6 speed I had been wanting that had the beige interior but I was waiting for an all black. Adding the Katzkin was a win win...got a great deal on the car, the leather will be nicer and easier to clean for the times my dogs are in the car as we all know the cloth is a dog hair/lint magnet.

Here are 3 pics of the SI I saw (wish I could get those front seats in the hatchback so comfy) and the last pic is direct from ASC of a Beige/black interior they did in a Civic Sedan.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_27781 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_27801 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_27811 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_201511

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Added this to my cart. Now I just need to find a shop and see what install will cost.....

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) upload_2017-8-23_9-17-22

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Definitely! Yeah I saw a SI at Honda of El Cajon that got done and that gave me the idea to approach the dealer about getting Katzkin in the WOP Sport 6 speed I had been wanting that had the beige interior but I was waiting for an all black. Adding the Katzkin was a win win...got a great deal on the car, the leather will be nicer and easier to clean for the times my dogs are in the car as we all know the cloth is a dog hair/lint magnet.
IMG_27781.jpg IMG_27801.jpg
Wow... those look nicer than the Silver one's I saw on a Si on the Eastcoast :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing !:wave: