What car do you plan on getting next?

jian9007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Getting ready to trade in my 2017 Si Coupe for a 2020 Si Sedan. Got enough equity in the Si to get just about enough for the down payment required for the $229/month lease deal (which is $2399), plus I get the $1000 Honda Loyalty bonus they currently have as well. So my payment will be much lower than my 17' Si but I'll have a brand new one (bought the 2017 new as well) for less per month and also get Honda sensing and the light refresh that the 2020 has. With the way the economy is now, having a lower payment and not having to give up driving an Si seems like a no-brainer.
Sponsored

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Getting ready to trade in my 2017 Si Coupe for a 2020 Si Sedan. Got enough equity in the Si to get just about enough for the down payment required for the $229/month lease deal (which is $2399), plus I get the $1000 Honda Loyalty bonus they currently have as well. So my payment will be much lower than my 17' Si but I'll have a brand new one (bought the 2017 new as well) for less per month and also get Honda sensing and the light refresh that the 2020 has. With the way the economy is now, having a lower payment and not having to give up driving an Si seems like a no-brainer.
But in 3 years you'll have nothing. Why not keep the coupe? Family issues? If so, I can relate.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just switched from my 2018 si to my 2020 si not long ago. Probably going to keep this car for a number of years but the next car on my list will most definitely be an M3. Been my dream car since I was a kid and I'm hoping that once I'm a few more years into my career I'll be making enough money to finally get one.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You'll also get slightly lower insurance rates because of all the honda sensing stuff included ;)

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
If Subaru make better interior, I would like to get STI blue color. It was my dream car but I couldn't effort it. Then i got Honda Civic Hatch.

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
If Subaru make better interior, I would like to get STI blue color. It was my dream car but I couldn't effort it. Then i got Honda Civic Hatch.
Too much effort to get one? Yeah, I know what you mean.

jubatus

Displacement Replacement
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Pearl White, 2014 Ford Explorer SPORT, 2001 Ford Excursion, 2000 F150 SE Flare Side
Country flag
F all this. I LOVE my SI. 40K? 40K? you know what kind of car you can buy for 40k? I love my SI. It is truly a work of art. It moves.. and its BRAND F-ing NEW. AND for 25K!......."Thats the BEAUTY". you could put 2k in the turbo and be pushing 300hp. I've owned some cars... the p of which was my COBRA. Loved it. raced it. destroyed it. Im gonna get down straight an honest with u guys... My next car will be ANOTHER SI. I had this Epiphany no joke. Growing up in a Honda fam. (literally in the business. Bikes though) and this evil.... EVIL!...(keep the mileage low...voice) has been eating my brain since the purchase. I finally said NO!!!! I finally admitted to my self I love this car so much that im "Going to drive it". Im gonna drive the Sheeeeet out of it AND when its high "Mi" gonna buy another one. Peace!. (and GUNS.)
Sponsored