What car do you plan on getting next?

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I love my Si but it just isn’t enough for me. I really want to wait for the new WRX STi to come out and see what that’s about. I’ve really been interested in AWD lately. We’ll see though. By the time my car is paid off, there will be something out that’s really nice.
Sponsored

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
Well buy the time I'm ready to get rid of my Si, I'll be in my 70's. So I'm hoping I'll be able to afford a used Hyndai,

Why a used Hyndai?

Honda Civic 10th gen What car do you plan on getting next? OUHPZ3COYNWEGZI66I47YFMZ4M

I can think of 356 twin turbo'd reasons why.

ycehcky

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Ever since going to the track and seeing the type r pull away, I have been thinking that will be the next car. M2 if the wifey let's me get a 2 door.

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I have had two turbos ... The Si and Mazda speed 3 ( I kept that car for 10 years ). I would like to have either a twin turbo model or a higher rev NA light weight car. The problem I have is that most folks want sloppy heavy fat SUVs ... I am truly afraid the market place simply won't offer what I want. That mustang SUV is an abomination. Things are getting dicey for us true fans of a driver's car!

FlexRex

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX and M5
Country flag
I love my Si but it just isn’t enough for me. I really want to wait for the new WRX STi to come out and see what that’s about. I’ve really been interested in AWD lately. We’ll see though. By the time my car is paid off, there will be something out that’s really nice.
I’d strongly suggest you buy a wrx unless sti comes out with a dit engine. On a wrx you can slap on ONLY a flex kit and no other mods and you will be at 350/350+ w a tune. These gains are impossible in a non-dit engine. Thats if you plan on tuning it which we both know you will.

Yal

New to the brand
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I’d strongly suggest you buy a wrx unless sti comes out with a dit engine. On a wrx you can slap on ONLY a flex kit and no other mods and you will be at 350/350+ w a tune. These gains are impossible in a non-dit engine. Thats if you plan on tuning it which we both know you will.
Pretty sure they are going form the EJ20 to the FA20 in the 2021 model

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
A 2010-2011 ISF, or a used RC F. For those who want a Type R like @Honda_RacerX , wait about 5 years and pick up a used one for half the cost.

There are two things I hate about new cars...the instant depreciation and all the new tech, which is mostly gimmicks. Let someone else depreciate it for you

FlexRex

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX and M5
Country flag
A 2010-2011 ISF, or a used RC F. For those who want a Type R like @Honda_RacerX , wait about 5 years and pick up a used one for half the cost.

There are two things I hate about new cars...the instant depreciation and all the new tech, which is mostly gimmicks. Let someone else depreciate it for you
All true but I’d be scared buying a used wrx or ctr. I know what ppl do to these cars, and I’d hate to be stuck with an abused or broken example.

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
Country flag
It's hard to say. Where I live now the gas is up 20% from last year and over the summer it was almost another 20%. $4 a gal. gas is in our future. Now that Tesla is cranking out tens of thousands of electric cars I'm thinking it'll be time to join that crowd soon. I love hatchbacks and the next Tesla release will be the Model Y, a CUV to be released in about 6 months. I have a feeling that's going to be my next car.
Sponsored