What are your favorite mods so far?

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Haven't done much myself yet, but have plans for a few things: Acuity shift cable bushings and shifter base bushing; some type of larger non-metal shift knob (possibly the Acuity ESCO once they are available again); Ktuner after a bit (prefer not tuning a brand new car in case I have any problems that need addressed w/in the first year)

I have installed Acuity throttle relocation bracket. Seems a bit expensive for a chunk of aluminum, but it really is worthwhile if you want to heel-toe and are struggling w/ the stock pedal positions.
Sponsored

wmayhue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just installed some LED headlights and LEDs for the interior map/dome lights. Went expensive on the headlights but cheap for interiors. Absolutely gives the car a more premium look and feel unlike the halogens.
Honda Civic 10th gen What are your favorite mods so far? KYAR0844.JPG

I went with LED headlamps because it matches the DRL's perfectly, Only complaint is the raw brightness of the interior at night when opening the doors.

Jonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
Just installed some LED headlights and LEDs for the interior map/dome lights. Went expensive on the headlights but cheap for interiors. Absolutely gives the car a more premium look and feel unlike the halogens.
KYAR0844.JPG

I went with LED headlamps because it matches the DRL's perfectly, Only complaint is the raw brightness of the interior at night when opening the doors.
Do you have a link for these?

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
  • KTuner
  • Front speakers+subwoofer
  • Mishimoto CF shift knob
  • HID drop in

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
One of my favorite newer cosmetic mods are the carbon fiber B&C pillar overlays I added. Much better than the stock look.

Honda Civic 10th gen What are your favorite mods so far? pillars1
Honda Civic 10th gen What are your favorite mods so far? pillars2

Last edited:

wmayhue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have a link for these?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/SYLVANIA-194-WHITE-SYL-LED-Mini-Bulb-Mini-Bulb-Pack-of-1/52621698

I looked around online, I'm sure you can find them for cheaper but i picked up 194 LEDs from Walmart's auto parts section. Id rather spend $6.75 a piece and get lights made for vehicles than buy cheap online bulbs. You can also use 168's. They are ever so slightly brighter, but have a shorter lifespan. I would recommend the 194's because at night they are BEYOND adequate light. Even during the day they are noticeably brighter. These fit the three interior bulbs and the one in the trunk. Technically they fit the reverse lights as well but they are not bright enough.

I also did the headlights with an H11 bulb. These were pricey but once again, Id rather pay up front and get quality than have to replace when cheap ones wear out. These have active cooling fan built into the heatsink, really quality build. All plug and play. Really easy install. I can get a picture of the headlights as well if you'd like. Picked them up at Advanced Auto Parts for $145 for the pair.
https://www.amazon.com/SYLVANIA-Lig...ocphy=9008492&hvtargid=pla-568300309602&psc=1

Got these at Advanced Auto Parts as well $20 for the pair, same bulb housing as the interiors, but far brighter for the reverse lights.
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...-led-mini-bulb-pack-of-2-921ledbp2/11236783-P

Going to try to find some quality yellow LEDs to get that JDM look without tinting the actual glass. These LED's really make the car look premium. The OEM bulbs look trashy comparably.

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
Everyone who gets in my car feels this piece up lol. Whish it was just wrap but I my do that in the future.

Honda Civic 10th gen What are your favorite mods so far? 566DB00A-F446-473B-9A76-A655D9E2D1A2

wmayhue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Everyone who gets in my car feels this piece up lol. Whish it was just wrap but I my do that in the future.

566DB00A-F446-473B-9A76-A655D9E2D1A2.jpeg
those little cosmetics (tastefully added) look sick, where did you get the Honda Motorsports decal?

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
So far my katana led headlights. The light output is amazing plus it just completes the look

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag

566DB00A-F446-473B-9A76-A655D9E2D1A2.jpeg
I have a similar piece and it has finger prints all over it because people always touch it lol

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Cover of what? May be an idiotic question... but I've never noticed one anywhere in my car.
He's saying the logo is part of the aftermarket carbon dash overlay he added.
Sponsored