I can't post on here anymore.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Harry Da Hamster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
In the ASEAN market, the top blank near the shifter is for the muffler bearing turbo boost for increased mid-ranged torque and the second is a low blinker fluid warning light. Not sure about the buttons to the left of the steering wheel tho.

bhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX HS Sedan
Country flag
In the ASEAN market, the top blank near the shifter is for the muffler bearing turbo boost for increased mid-ranged torque and the second is a low blinker fluid warning light. Not sure about the buttons to the left of the steering wheel tho.
:hmm:

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Maybe they just didn't have enough features that required buttons...? Or like the above poster said, foreign markets may have needs for extra buttons that we dont need in the USA/Canada... Why is this a question?

frogsthatmoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring - WOP
Or like the above poster said, foreign markets may have needs for extra buttons that we dont need in the USA/Canada... Why is this a question?

Lol... not sure those features are in any foreign markets

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I just had an idea - make fake button stickers that do funny stuff. Like ejector seat buttons. Anyone want to help?

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
I've wondered what those were for myself. That icon in the photo above looks like a navigation arrow... Maybe in foreign markets Nav is somehow enabled/disabled using that button?

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Cosmic Blue, 2014 Mazda CX-5
I just had an idea - make fake button stickers that do funny stuff. Like ejector seat buttons. Anyone want to help?
Maybe @msalama91 could make some if someone provides him with funny symbols to put there. I like the ejector seat and maybe an explosion.

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? 17209-200
Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? s-l300

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? apocolypse_nuclear_explosion_atomic_bomb-512

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? Explosive

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? military_bomb_nuclear_danger_bomb_radioactive_warning-512

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's the automatic start-stop icon indeed... interesting that they implemented it overseas and not here..

mooneybeams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2010 CR-V EXL
Maybe @msalama91 could make some if someone provides him with funny symbols to put there. I like the ejector seat and maybe an explosion.

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? 17209-200
Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? s-l300

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? apocolypse_nuclear_explosion_atomic_bomb-512

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? Explosive

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? military_bomb_nuclear_danger_bomb_radioactive_warning-512
I would totally buy these.

I also need a cool sticker to cover that stupid warning on both visors...but its got to look good right side up and upside down when the visor is down or up.

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Cosmic Blue, 2014 Mazda CX-5
I would totally buy these.

I also need a cool sticker to cover that stupid warning on both visors...but its got to look good right side up and upside down when the visor is down or up.
You mean something like these? :p

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? vtec
Honda Civic 10th gen What are the button blanks for? 334e0ff625f51dfb577a4b9f5b9d36c6