jcadams5

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX, 2012 CR-V EX
Country flag
The one on one service I have received with KTuner email support is second to none. Every question answered, and every issue taken care of in minimal time. That being said, I see this as a great way to get new topics open and look forward to upcoming discussions with fellow tuners.

Welcome to the CivicX forums!

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
The one on one service I have received with KTuner email support is second to none. Every question answered, and every issue taken care of in minimal time. That being said, I see this as a great way to get new topics open and look forward to upcoming discussions with fellow tuners.

They do provide the best customer service experience!! For sure!! I appreciate the fact they are interactive with there customers!!

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

:agree:

Martinsibro67

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Here's my experience with a k-tuner on the 23 psi map

Last edited:

Martinsibro67

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Cleaned up the 23psi map and with that we got 212hp 223tq what's the vehicle was heat soaking but with letting the car sit thats what we finished with

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Prob pick one up just for the gauge display, until I'm ready to tune. Xact Dyno said they'd have them next week.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Cleaned up the 23psi map and with that we got 212hp 223tq what's the vehicle was heat soaking but with letting the car sit thats what we finished with

Heat soak is no joke. Also you must let knock control settle after a flash.

Martinsibro67

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Heat soak is no joke. Also you must let knock control settle after a flash.
Yeah we let the vehicle sit for about 40 minutes till the next pass and the knock was good either way I'm happy with the results we got to 212hp 223tq on the 19/23 psi map which is a night and day difference just hope we can figure something out about heatsoke issues
Sponsored