WeatherTech - Window Visors

Coupe Owners: Will you buy a set of WeatherTech window visors?

• Ordering them right now...!

• Naa, I think I'll pass.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JAaronSalcedo

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (coupe)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guys! Specifically, coupe owners listen up. Confirmed as of today (07/18/2018) WeatherTech has released new window visors for the 2016-2018 Honda Civic COUPE.

Typically, I like getting my parts OEM if I can. If I cannot, then I try to look for a reputable brand aftermarket. When it came to the visors Honda (via Twitter DM) told me they had no plans to release any window visor variants for the Honda Civic coupe. Thus, leaving coupe owners like myself in the wind. Naturally, I decided to go for the next best thing, and find something aftermarket.

I concluded with WeatherTech. Unfortunately, at the time they also didn't have the window visors for the coupe available. So, I was at a loss. I e-mailed WeatherTech regarding releasing window visors for the coupe, and they "thanked me for the feedback".

Now, just yesterday probably about 3 weeks later they released them! Now I'm not gonna sit here and say it was all because of me, but hey, I did my due diligence, and suddenly it's available for purchase, right now! Strange right? So, I guess something worked. :cool:

Part Number: #80793

In case you were interested. :)

Honda Civic 10th gen WeatherTech - Window Visors Screenshot_20180718-115408

Honda Civic 10th gen WeatherTech - Window Visors Screenshot_20180718-170604

Honda Civic 10th gen WeatherTech - Window Visors Screenshot_20180718-170614

Honda Civic 10th gen WeatherTech - Window Visors Screenshot_20180718-170625