Eddie

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
Good question! not sure tho
:yes::spaz::beer: Is that going to be a different feed or event than the youtube one in LA. Maybe this will broadcast the Detroit reveal intstead.

M1160

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Uber
Is there no simultaneous Detroit reveal anymore? Never see it get mentioned since the reveal date was announced.

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
Is there no simultaneous Detroit reveal anymore? Never see it get mentioned since the reveal date was announced.
The LA one is probably the only one open to the media and public since Chris at Honda only mentioned that for invites. It is curious about Detroit, not like this is a reveal from one of the big 3 domestic automakers.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A quick recap of what they mentioned!

Base 2.0L has 158 horses
Upper 1.5T has 173 horses

The guage cluster is mostly digital

The car is 2 inches wider and over an inch lower than the current. Length wasn't mention, so maybe growth wasn't significant.

2 inches more legroom in the back

Larger trunk

Class leading stereo size on the touring model

Overall, the civic is indeed class leading again, as long as the performance/handling numbers are where the should be.

10GenCVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe EX-T
A quick recap of what they mentioned!

Base 2.0L has 158 horses
Upper 1.5T has 173 horses

The guage cluster is mostly digital

The car is 2 inches wider and over an inch lower than the current. Length wasn't mention, so maybe growth wasn't significant.

2 inches more legroom in the back

Larger trunk

Class leading stereo size on the touring model

Overall, the civic is indeed class leading again, as long as the performance/handling numbers are where the should be.
Thanks for the re-cap. It looks quite a bit larger than the current gen. My guess is 2 inches longer and 300 more lbs curb weight.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the re-cap. It looks quite a bit larger than the current gen. My guess is 2 inches longer and 300 more lbs curb weight.
It's supposed to be lighter in weight actually, thanks to the new platform. Granted upper trims like the EXL and Touring might gain some weight because of all the new tech. But honda has said this car would be lighter than the current thanks to the modular platform and it's use of aluminum components. I don't expect dramatic weight loss but it definitely isn't gaining any extra heft.

SpaceKyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
I was extremely underwhelmed by the reveal... considering it was revealed a few days ago. :\ I WANT TO KNOW THE COLORS!

Ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
Country flag
Kinda expected more info. The interior is awesome!!!
Want more info... What about the coupe? The Accord came out with their coupe right away.. I thought.
Sponsored