WARNING: D2 Pro Spec Springs = NOT FOR THE WEAK HaHa

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex HB FK7
When d2 says 2.0" drop front and rear I believe it. Im happy with it now, rides like a dream, however im sure the stock struts will deteriorate at a much faster rate lol, in which case ill get konis or tokico. But if anyone wanted to see the drop here it is. No rubbing whatsoever on the stock wheels. We shall see what happens when i start to play with aftermarket wheels haha. But as the title states, these springs are not for the weak or timid. Its a pretty extreme drop. We were all surprised at how low she sat! Anyways if you cant handle riding this low get a different set of springs! If you wanna go low and just cant afford coilovers right now these are your best option. Just remember it may cost us in the end down the road when we may or may not need struts! Haha good day all!

Honda Civic 10th gen WARNING: D2 Pro Spec Springs = NOT FOR THE WEAK HaHa IMG_20170814_135525

Honda Civic 10th gen WARNING: D2 Pro Spec Springs = NOT FOR THE WEAK HaHa IMG_20170814_135618

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
They'll drop even more as the springs settle haha - you should wait a week or so before getting an alignment.

Have fun driving sideways over speedbumps, and having a small amount of poo come out everytime you hit a bump at speed!!

I did it for 6 years, you'll be fine :p

OP
OP
TxSi

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They'll drop even more as the springs settle haha - you should wait a week or so before getting an alignment.

Have fun driving sideways over speedbumps, and having a small amount of poo come out everytime you hit a bump at speed!!

I did it for 6 years, you'll be fine :p
Oh im aware! Been doing it since 98! Lol but yep, youre correct! However I have to see what happens with these, so far everyone thats installed has said no settling occurred so maybe d2 solved that issue idk

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
well you're dropping money on an alignment anyway, no harm in waiting for settling if at all.

Car looks good! 9 inch wide rims and -4degrees camber please :p

OP
OP
TxSi

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do have to say, Houston Tx's roads are jacked up and surprisingly i never bottomed out once driving 45 miles back home and i ran over some good ones. On purpose lol. I wanted to see. Nada. Was quite surprised. Cause I thought it would when it first came off that lift! Haha

OP
OP
TxSi

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
well you're dropping money on an alignment anyway, no harm in waiting for settling if at all.

Car looks good! 9 inch wide rims and -4degrees camber please :p
Thats EXACTLY whats going on, but i has 17"s . 17x9 +35 fno1rc been in my garage for a long time. Wont know if their gonna rub till i try em haha

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
Thats EXACTLY whats going on, but i has 17"s . 17x9 +35 fno1rc been in my garage for a long time. Wont know if their gonna rub till i try em haha
9" on +35's will definitely rub unless you run aggressive camber...and even then fenders will likely need to be rolled if not pulled.

On my previous Accord I had 8.5" +35 on a ~2" drop that rubbed over large dips in the road. Rolled rears and got a camber kit lol.

OP
OP
TxSi

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
9" on +35's will definitely rub unless you run aggressive camber...and even then fenders will likely need to be rolled if not pulled.

On my previous Accord I had 8.5" +35 on a ~2" drop that rubbed over large dips in the road. Rolled rears and got a camber kit lol.
Yeah im anticipating it. Ill roll my inner fenders to make em work but no way im pullin a new car. Lol so if i cant get em to work with a roll ill get diff wheels!

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
I got 245s on 18x8 +35 and fronts rub when hitting a good bump but only on that metal tab where the clips hold the fender liner to the fender close to the fender/bumper connection. stock suspension.

OP
OP
TxSi

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got 245s on 18x8 +35 and fronts rub when hitting a good bump but only on that metal tab where the clips hold the fender liner to the fender close to the fender/bumper connection. stock suspension.
Yeah you could prob eliminate that with a 235 or even a 225 series. But the 245s are yummy!

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
I hadn't planned on 245s then saw the price I could get them after sale and rebate... COULDN'T pass it up, I hadn't even planned on all seasons period either...

lsvtecturbo

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm about to try these on my New SI i just got saturday...haven't found any for it specifically but read someone put some Rsr's on one so I'm gonna give these a try :) wish me luck

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I'm about to try these on my New SI i just got saturday...haven't found any for it specifically but read someone put some Rsr's on one so I'm gonna give these a try :) wish me luck
So far there have been the following springs installed on Si's on this forum ;)
RS*R
Eibach Sportlines
D2
H&R

The springs that have the closest rates to the Si's are RS*R ( at least the ones that advertise the spring rate :) )

Post up some pic's once you get them installed ..

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
might want to keep an eye on your axles too. some people are reporting their axles are making noise or ripped boots after a while
Sponsored