Wallpaper

1. daBiker68

daBiker68 Member

Car(s):
    2018 Civic LX - Lunar Silver Metallic 2017 Subaru Forester - Quartz Blue Pearl
    So, I have had success uploading an individual wallpaper to the info screen, but have not had any luck importing - following the correct steps, I never have a Clock/Wallpaper Type option.... but now, I have something new to try:

I use the alternate screen (the tile-style). So, I am going to revert back to the default layout, see if I can import, and then whether or not that will "travel" back with me when I go back to the tiles... Will update....

Oh, and Dick W? you may have apologized for not helping the other person, but I am hoping it may work for me! :)

2. daBiker68

daBiker68 Member

Car(s):
    2018 Civic LX - Lunar Silver Metallic 2017 Subaru Forester - Quartz Blue Pearl
    ... and that was it. You can change the background on either style of layout by accessing the USB that has the files in the root directory, but you can only import your own images to retain in the head unit's memory if you are using the default background. I tried uploading under Default and then switch to Tile, but still could not access... Ah well.... Thanks again for your help, Dick W!

dick w thanked this.
  3. Riko

Riko Senior Member

First Name:
    Erik
    Car(s):
    Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
    #48 Riko, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    for whatever reason, it doesnt work at all!

pictures of less than 5mb are saved in .jpg format in the root folder, but none appear

and i tried on both usb connections, wtf?

edit:
    solved, had to use a FAT32 usb stick

IMG-1929.jpg
    IMG-1932.jpg
    IMG-1933.jpg

The Honda logo has to be moved up a lill bit and than its perfect :)

4. DRKSYD

DRKSYD Senior Member

First Name:
    Steve
    Car(s):
    2019 Honda Civic Type R
    Was just going to post a tip for people and this stated it. Format of the USB needs to be correct, usually FAT32. Other SD cards in sticks or that type of thing might not work right. Anything over 32gb doesn't seem to recognize very well or at all.

Riko thanked this.