"Wake the Dragon" Tail of the Dragon Event Announcement + Ktuner V2 Raffle!

nurvcom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CIVIC TOURING 1.5L TURBO CVT 4DR // 2001 IS300 2JZ 3.0L // 2000 F250 CCSB 7.3L
Country flag
I live in kodak tn so if I can get off work I be their

LINESUPER

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000 (extreme modified)
Y'all are going to enjoy this event and I hope you are as successful as the original S2KI event. I believe the world record collection of Honda S2000 was at the 2005 "Wake The Dragon" event. 260+ S2000's turning the Dragon into a parking lot LOL. I may need to attend this to remind myself how much fun it was. Best of luck to the organizers.:thumbsup:

JJAY8175

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord 2007 Honda civic SI 97 Subaru Legacy 17 CTR CW #3892
Country flag
Purchased tickets and plan to book a room tomorrow, I've been there with my 1000rr, fun stuff :) look forward to meeting you all!

Divisi0n

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Do we know how many rooms are left?

Bama Dave

First Name
David H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #5484 PMM, 2008 S2K NFR
Country flag
I will say you should go and do this area once in your life. I started going to the Dragon with my s2000 back in April 2011 with the S2000 group from S2KI. I have meet a lot of great people and drove some awesome mountain roads. It just to hard to believe some of the roads in that area. After getting my CTR first thing would be to get her up there asap. My first trip will be a solo trip and see want the car can do driving at maybe 6/10ths to get an idea of the way this car handles. Basically learning a new car up there. Better to be safe than sorry. Learned that the hard way up there but thats another story. Last summer did the cross country road trip in the S2K. We made a point to find roads that locals told us about in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado. That made the trip ever better. We did 4500 miles in 12 days. With this car having more storage and creature comforts this should be an easy one for some of the people out west. Its an 8 hour drive from Alabama Gulf Coast. To the organizer I can lead a drive and/or do a newbie drive for on one of the days up there. So think about it people. Hope you can make it. Later BD

jvf1

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 S2000 CR, '06 Civic Si
Country flag
I will say you should go and do this area once in your life. I started going to the Dragon with my s2000 back in April 2011 with the S2000 group from S2KI. I have meet a lot of great people and drove some awesome mountain roads. It just to hard to believe some of the roads in that area. After getting my CTR first thing would be to get her up there asap. My first trip will be a solo trip and see want the car can do driving at maybe 6/10ths to get an idea of the way this car handles. Basically learning a new car up there. Better to be safe than sorry. Learned that the hard way up there but thats another story. Last summer did the cross country road trip in the S2K. We made a point to find roads that locals told us about in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado. That made the trip ever better. We did 4500 miles in 12 days. With this car having more storage and creature comforts this should be an easy one for some of the people out west. Its an 8 hour drive from Alabama Gulf Coast. To the organizer I can lead a drive and/or do a newbie drive for on one of the days up there. So think about it people. Hope you can make it. Later BD
Hey Bama....
I might have to join you with my CTR. Now that our s2k meet is moved to mid May I might be able to swing a second long weekend trip down there.
You know how much I love the s2k meets there. This one should be just as memorable.
I am really curious to see how different the CTR feels on those roads compared to my S2000CR.
I'll put it on my calendar tentatively for now.

Bama Dave

First Name
David H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #5484 PMM, 2008 S2K NFR
Country flag
Hey Bama....
I might have to join you with my CTR. Now that our s2k meet is moved to mid May I might be able to swing a second long weekend trip down there.
You know how much I love the s2k meets there. This one should be just as memorable.
I am really curious to see how different the CTR feels on those roads compared to my S2000CR.
I'll put it on my calendar tentatively for now.
Cool Curt I believe this would very interesting to say the least. Hope you can make it.

JJAY8175

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord 2007 Honda civic SI 97 Subaru Legacy 17 CTR CW #3892
Country flag
Just made my reservations on those dates! For anyone still wanting to do so I'd do it quick as rooms are very limited. See you all there!

Scrapdog

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R , 11 Civic Si , 01 S2000 , 99 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would like to attend, but I am already committed to attend the s2ki s2000 event there the following weekend. I might bring the Type R to the s2k event this year instead of my S though.

If you haven't been before, it is definitely worth it. Many great roads in the area. This will be my 7th year in a row at the s2k event. I look forward to it all winter long!
see you there!

Scrapdog

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R , 11 Civic Si , 01 S2000 , 99 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Y'all are going to enjoy this event and I hope you are as successful as the original S2KI event. I believe the world record collection of Honda S2000 was at the 2005 "Wake The Dragon" event. 260+ S2000's turning the Dragon into a parking lot LOL. I may need to attend this to remind myself how much fun it was. Best of luck to the organizers.:thumbsup:
Honda Civic 10th gen "Wake the Dragon" Tail of the Dragon Event Announcement + Ktuner V2 Raffle! 401687_673454855758_69490845_n

The best road in existence , I have been going for over a decade , I missed last 2 years , I wont miss this year!!

CTR_Gavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do we know how many rooms are left?
I will find out for you and update here when I know.

Update: There are 4 rooms booked so far. There are 6 left in the block of discounted rooms. After those are reserved they will go to whatever the normal rate is.
Sponsored