"Wake the Dragon" Tail of the Dragon Event Announcement + Ktuner V2 Raffle!

BlackedoutFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine was going to come with me if I did it at first now she has decided if she is going to sit in a car with me cross country it's going to be for something we both want to do...
convince her she wants to. I am trying to sell mine of the fact its at a resort and she can drink all day
Sponsored

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

dawsonj87

First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic EX Coupe, 2001 Honda CB250
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I've concluded that I won't be able to attend due to exams my professors will be reluctant to postpone, so in honor of the event, I figured I'd take the EM2 and do some runs on backroads about 15 minutes from my house. Enjoy!

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I've concluded that I won't be able to attend due to exams my professors will be reluctant to postpone, so in honor of the event, I figured I'd take the EM2 and do some runs on backroads about 15 minutes from my house. Enjoy!
This is a 10th Gen forum...

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry, I wasn't aware owning a 10th gen was a prerequisite necessary to use the forums.
It's not. We are glad to have you here and would welcome your 04 if you found time to drive down for the event. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
:topic:

---------

The Ktuner V2 raffle ends this week!

Honda Civic 10th gen "Wake the Dragon" Tail of the Dragon Event Announcement + Ktuner V2 Raffle! KTuner FlashV2

Raffle Details:
  • Ticket sales begin immediately and entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM CST on 9/1/2017.
  • The drawing will be held on Saturday, 9/2/17.
  • Tickets are $5 each. If someone purchase 5 tickets in an individual transaction they will be awarded a bonus ticket. 2 bonus tickets are awarded for a purchase of 10, 3 for 15, ect.
  • All proceeds will go towards event costs
  • The winner of the raffle will be determined via an independent third party, Randompicker.com. This ensures a completely fair and unbiased selection of the winner. A public record listing all details of the raffle will be available afterwards for review. See Randompicker.com for further details.
Tickets can be purchased via PayPal. We have set up a special account to hold event funds, [email protected]. In the payment note field please include "Raffle" and list your CivicX.com username to ensure you receive credit for your tickets. Please choose your amount in increments of $5.00 and you will be awarded tickets based upon the above details. Please do not check the box stating it is for goods or services, PayPal classifies this as a donation and checking that box will deduct transaction fees. PayPal requires an individual's name to be on the account, so please do not be surprised to find my name (Corey) on your receipt.

PayPal Payments Link: https://www.paypal.me/wakethedragon

9xArtanisx9

inactive account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! This is literally 3 hours away and I might attend! How much will hotels or lodge fees be?

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! This is literally 3 hours away and I might attend! How much will hotels or lodge fees be?
Lodging expenses at the Fontana Village Resort will be the responsibility of the attendees but we have negotiated a special price for the weekend. The price is $113 per night for a room with two queen beds. To receive this special rate please call 800-849-2258 and reference "Civic Owner's Group". We have reserved a limited number of rooms. Once those are gone it will be first come, first serve for remaining rooms at the resort. If you have never been to Fontana Village I will say it's an awesome place. In addition to "traditional" hotel style rooms they also have various cabins available on the property that can be rented if desired.
Hope to see you there!

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
:topic:

---------

The Ktuner V2 raffle ends this week!

KTuner FlashV2.jpg
Raffle Details:
  • Ticket sales begin immediately and entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM CST on 9/1/2017.
  • The drawing will be held on Saturday, 9/2/17.
  • Tickets are $5 each. If someone purchase 5 tickets in an individual transaction they will be awarded a bonus ticket. 2 bonus tickets are awarded for a purchase of 10, 3 for 15, ect.
  • All proceeds will go towards event costs
  • The winner of the raffle will be determined via an independent third party, Randompicker.com. This ensures a completely fair and unbiased selection of the winner. A public record listing all details of the raffle will be available afterwards for review. See Randompicker.com for further details.
Tickets can be purchased via PayPal. We have set up a special account to hold event funds, [email protected]. In the payment note field please include "Raffle" and list your CivicX.com username to ensure you receive credit for your tickets. Please choose your amount in increments of $5.00 and you will be awarded tickets based upon the above details. Please do not check the box stating it is for goods or services, PayPal classifies this as a donation and checking that box will deduct transaction fees. PayPal requires an individual's name to be on the account, so please do not be surprised to find my name (Corey) on your receipt.

PayPal Payments Link:https://www.paypal.me/wakethedragon

Tickets available through Friday at midnight!

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 CRX Si. 91 STD Hatch. 17 CTR. 18 CTR.
Country flag
We just drove the dragon this year but in a rental caddy so I'd like to do this in my CTR.

I'm in for 2 tickets on the Raffle.
Sponsored