Wake the Dragon 2019, Presented by KTuner! (Tail of the Dragon Meet) April 5-7 2019

AlaynaRuble

First Name
Alayna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic type-r
Country flag
Hello everyone! Garu here. Sorry for the late registration. Hope there's still spots left!
I will be coming down from Michigan. Looks like it will be 9.5 hour drive! This will be my second trip out there, with Smoky Mountains being the first time. Hope to see you all there!
Hello everyone! Garu here. Sorry for the late registration. Hope there's still spots left!
I will be coming down from Michigan. Looks like it will be 9.5 hour drive! This will be my second trip out there, with Smoky Mountains being the first time. Hope to see you all there!
Hi this is Alayna, I am from Clarkston Michigan but now I live in Cincinnati. I'm looking for somebody to caravan down with. Would you like to meet up and do that? There are others East of me doing that Philadelphia I believe, I would like to catch up with them but not sure how to do that.
Sponsored

Bumflik

First Name
Kinte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler . Sienna . Civic Type R FK8 '17
Country flag
Hi this is Alayna, I am from Clarkston Michigan but now I live in Cincinnati. I'm looking for somebody to caravan down with. Would you like to meet up and do that? There are others East of me doing that Philadelphia I believe, I would like to catch up with them but not sure how to do that.
Hey id love to tag along with ya.

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
If you're riding down with us you can come to our meet and greet on Thursday night, stay in the area and caravan down with us Friday morning or just come down friday morning, just keep in mind we will be leaving promptly at 9am to go to NC

Steve Lee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
I definitely don't have a civic, but I do definitely have a friend, GaruJPN, that I want to meet up with. I just registered so I apologize for the late entry. I paid with the name stevn2jlee in paypal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Listed updated, 156 signed up.

"Last minute registration" available through the end of the week. Please remember, event t-shirts are not guaranteed for anyone registered after 3/11/18.

sdelre

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CIVIC EX
Country flag
Anyone going from the Jacksonville FL area? Maybe we can meet up and role there together.

AlaynaRuble

First Name
Alayna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic type-r
Country flag
If you're riding down with us you can come to our meet and greet on Thursday night, stay in the area and caravan down with us Friday morning or just come down friday morning, just keep in mind we will be leaving promptly at 9am to go to NC
Where is the meet and greet? So I can possibly get a room for the night.
Thanks

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
@360glitch how often is the list updated? Just curious. I paid for a buddy of mine and don't see his name on the list yet. I realize list hasn't been updated for a couple days. He was just worried. Thanks.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm just north of Jax off I-95 exit 3 but with 3 little ones to make stops for and planning on cutting across the states and going into banjo country vice doing any interstate driving, we'll probably be loners. If we see y'all up the road, we may catch up if the CTR guy will let us:drive:and ride with for a few miles.

factionr

factionr
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Is anyone doing any brake upgrades before they go up to the Dragon?

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is anyone doing any brake upgrades before they go up to the Dragon?
Lol!, yeah the speed limit on the road is 35 and well patrolled besides being crowded. We won’t be able to get too crazy.
Sponsored