anhanymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR, 2009 Accord
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks so good! Is that stock height?
Yeah it’s stock height. Small gap, the overall diameter of the wheels is slight bigger than the stock 20.

@FK8_K20c1 Not sure about ur traction being worse with these tires, it could be that you’ve worn down to low tread now? I found the traction to be better, atleast in this cold weather. The stock tires in the heat of the summer were grippier I’d say. But driving those in anything below 40 degrees F and I have no traction in first and second. Although I’m still on stock tune as well. I’m sure with a ktuner on I’d be breaking traction as well.
Sponsored

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yeah it’s stock height. Small gap, the overall diameter of the wheels is slight bigger than the stock 20.

@FK8_K20c1 Not sure about ur traction being worse with these tires, it could be that you’ve worn down to low tread now? I found the traction to be better, atleast in this cold weather. The stock tires in the heat of the summer were grippier I’d say. But driving those in anything below 40 degrees F and I have no traction in first and second. Although I’m still on stock tune as well. I’m sure with a ktuner on I’d be breaking traction as well.
Na I have a lot of tread. Traction issues started after I installed the catless downpipe. Everything stock grip was ok.

anhanymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR, 2009 Accord
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@FK8_K20c1 too much powerrrr!!! lol Im probably gonna get Ktuner come early spring. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it turns out with these all seasons lol
Sponsored