First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Clear guidance for those who haven't seen it in motion before! :thumbsup: Are you doing 55 on 95? How are you alive :eek:

OP
OP
kyle_agronick

kyle_agronick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
I wish we had 95 MPH speed limits here. The highest we have is 65. Around 55 is where you get 46 MPG. My phone was doing the Android auto and recording at the same time. You can bypass the Android auto screen by holding down the home button.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn, I shoulda got the sensing package. Think of all the things you can do with your hands free! Seriously, very cool. Although, the steering is so precise on this car, with my EXT I can let go of the wheel on a smooth road and it tracks straight as an arrow.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn, I shoulda got the sensing package. Think of all the things you can do with your hands free! Seriously, very cool. Although, the steering is so precise on this car, with my EXT I can let go of the wheel on a smooth road and it tracks straight as an arrow.
I usually brush my teeth, clip my nails, and read the paper on the way to work, thanks Honda! #dattouringlife #yolo

OP
OP
kyle_agronick

kyle_agronick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ah it was 295 anyways. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. The self driving Uber are all over the news but I didn't even know it was capable of this until after I bought the car. I though departure warnings were the extent of these features.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is that all? Shoot, I've seen people do all that....PLUS....eat a cheeseburger, put on make-up, smoke a cigarette, and comb their hair. :p
I think that's what this one girl was doing this afternoon on the highway. Seriously, she was diving into it so hard I don't know how she kept the wheel straight. AND she still managed to use her turn signal.

It's also fun to take both hands off the wheel and stare intently at the driver next to you. While on a curve. (jk)

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah it was 295 anyways. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. The self driving Uber are all over the news but I didn't even know it was capable of this until after I bought the car. I though departure warnings were the extent of these features.
Yeah your salesguy should've brought it up lol. Mine did a full run-through of all the features on my test drive. I don't think I learned everything this car was capable of doing until about 6 months in...

16extsense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T with Sensing
Country flag
I can only do fun stuff with Sensing when I do a road trip, but haven't got chance to :(

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Si
Wow thats impressive! Toyota doesnt even have this yet do they?

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow thats impressive! Toyota doesnt even have this yet do they?
Thought maybe they added a feature or two for the '17 Corolla...but they actually went all out WTF...

All the Honda Sensing stuff, plus Pedestrian Detection, plus Automatic High Beams. STANDARD.

Honda Civic 10th gen Video of my self driving Civic 2ebvig5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Si
Thought maybe they added a feature or two for the '17 Corolla...but they actually went all out WTF...

All the Honda Sensing stuff, plus Pedestrian Detection, plus Automatic High Beams. STANDARD.

Honda Civic 10th gen Video of my self driving Civic 2ebvig5

I'm impressed at how the industry is doing now! Before it was only the luxury cars that featured these but now its coming to the consumer market which hopefully that'll mean less accidents? :D

OP
OP
kyle_agronick

kyle_agronick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just the radar and the cars ability to slam on the brakes should be huge. It would of saved my assistant in the last accident I had. I honked at a car as she cut me off on to an on ramp. She brake checked me. I stopped. We start going. She brake checks me again. I stop. Now as we're accelerating to Highway speed she brake checks me again. I don't stop soon enough. Bam. She gets out and cries and tries to pretend she did nothing wrong. The cop says I'm at fault. 10k damage to my new car. Already high insurance goes higher. No damage to her car. Fuck her and fuck Massachusetts and fuck that cop.
Sponsored