First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sometimes I get up to high speed, never been a problem until yesterday after I slowed down there was a vibration present. Especially with back pressure like when coasting down I could feel and hear it, it wasn't horrible but definitely noticeable. Kind of like a rough bearing feeling and noise or slight resistance but i couldn't really feel it slowing me down. i pulled over and looked it over, thought maybe loose exhaust, maybe bearings or maybe drivetrain as it has new flywheel and clutch in it 5k miles ago, i didn't suspect the engine. drove a while longer, still had 150 miles till home, ripped it 3 or 4 more times and kept driving and pretty soon it totally went away. I ripped it quite a few more times and the vibration never came back. probably lasted 20 miles or 15 minutes. drove again today so maybe 300 miles since that vibration and cant get it to come back. what was going on for 15 minutes I'm really wondering.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bbeem

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wanted to update, the vibration hasn't come back 2500 miles later. Recently though I developed a faint squeek after hitting speed in the back straight. Like a "e e e e" serpentine belt noise, though its louder on the driver's side I think. Makes me wonder if the clmate might have accidentally been on auto and ac on while pulling hard if that might be a problem. Anyone ever hear this?